Welcome to SPHL Forums
Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
1 pointyeah, no pocket schedules was a ridiculous decision, I agree
1 pointDo not see on the schedule where they are traveling to Peoria, Peoria is coming to the crown for 3 games
1 pointI don't see AP being negative in his post. He's just stating the Facts. The players know what they are getting into with minor league hockey.
1 pointOk. Props to Austria. Now somehow deny the SP used the challenge round. Jeez.