Welcome to SPHL Forums
Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
Saw where MacDougall reffed an AHL game on the 18th. AHL Game #51 Binghamton 2 at Syracuse 4 Onondaga County War Memorial Arena Oct 18, 2014 Referee: Peter MacDougall (57) Linesmen: Fraser McIntyre (94) Francis Trempe (85)
We are going to be in Pigeon Forge this weekend and are planning on attending the game on Saturday night. We are Cottonmouth fans and would like some suggestion on where to sit. Can we get decent seats at game time? It is just me, my wife, son, and 12 year old grandson. We are not loud. Just want to see a game there. Any areas to avoid? Thanks in advance.