Welcome to SPHL Forums
Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
We went to an Ice Bears game 2 years ago with my son's scout troop and loved it. I had no idea there was hockey in the south.
Last season we ended up going to a bunch of games and my son decided he wanted to play hockey.
Now I have had to learn how to skate and am helping coach his team along with going to just about every Ice Bears game we can make it to.
My wife who could not care less about sports gets riled up at the games ( more than me maybe ). I think we are hooked.