Welcome to SPHL Forums
Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
Jamie Hill was healed from his injury. After having to sit out the first week of practice he only got a chance to practice twice before this weekends games & from what I watched he looked pretty good. maybe a little rusty but he speed was there and was essentially playing wit a completely new team. I know he was dedicated to building this new team and was told he would be a big part of that but I guess that was a fairy tale. For them to only give him 2 practices and 2 games to get back in the flow seems questionable as to the motives. I'm sure he will land on his feet somewhere but he really liked Fayetteville.