Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
therealbcd

America One

I wonder if the quality of the broadcast will be improved this year. Compared to some of the other teams, ours was severely lacking.

Unless someone from SMG or The Ice Flyers organization invested in an upgraded camera, dont expect to see any improved quality in video. Only so much you can do with the camera that has been used the past three seasons. 

And I agree, the video is lacking in quality. 

Can anyone help me. I bought a 30 day pass last night and I couldn't watch the game . Can somebody help me through the steps on watching , I think I did something wrong . Thanks would love to watch tonights game sence my son is in net.

Can anyone help me. I bought a 30 day pass last night and I couldn't watch the game . Can somebody help me through the steps on watching , I think I did something wrong . Thanks would love to watch tonights game sence my son is in net.

If you bought the pass you should be able to click forward to the screen that shows all the games and click the game you want to watch. In fact, you can watch all the games being played that day. Also, if you buy a season pass or a 30 day you can go back and watch the games on replay. Where'd you hit the wall?

edit: also, the game will not come available until a few minutes before the puck drop, the "block" on the screen will change colors when the game is available. Some places are notorious for coming available at the last minute. 

Edited by Seller

I'm not sure what's going on with it, well at least from last night .I bought the 30 day pass and I did wait until a few minutes before game started, then I tried everything and at one point the video screen did show up but it was just a black scene it was very frustrating ,

I'm not sure what's going on with it, well at least from last night .I bought the 30 day pass and I did wait until a few minutes before game started, then I tried everything and at one point the video screen did show up but it was just a black scene it was very frustrating ,

From this page: http://www.b2tv.com/partner_members.asp?id=258

Go to the left side of the screen and make sure you've got Adobe and Octoshape installed and then run the Demo at the bottom. If that demo runs you should be all set.

Edited by Seller

Go to the log-in page and in the bottom right hand corner click on the "Launch One Vision Demo" icon. If you dont get sound and pic you will probably need the Octoshape download which can be obtained from clicking the "One Vision Plugin" icon directly above the Launch One Vision icon.

Hopefully this will help you access the game.

There is a icon for Troubleshooting viewing problems: Use this link to

http://support.americaone.com/index.php?/Troubleshooter/Step/View/1

Spent Thurday being tossed around at Defensive Tactic ground training. Paid the price for having a little fun. Im still grouchy and irratible this morning from a lack of quality sleep. My friggin lowerback is killing me.

Arent you a little old and "fluffy" for that kinda stuff? Leave that to the young kids.

Yes I am. Glad you noticied. Sure wished the bosses understood this simple logic.