Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

luvdasnakes

Return of the Bulls?

86 posts in this topic

I know. I'm still curious if they are waiting till the season is over to announce anything or if the Cottonmouths are moving here. I just wish we knew something.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hopefully Clarkson is reaching out to businesses for corporate $$. To be successful can't wait until the last minute. Most organizations wouldn't even start this late, especially the a team in a league with a 1.2 million dollar budgets. 

Edited by Hockey33

Well my understanding is that he has all that lined up. He had that before the original article

Just pulled this off Facebook 

IMG_0625.JPG

Have ya heard!   First game is marked for October 27. Super excited and that it's finally happening   This was just the announcement and tickets not available yet but I will have season tix and at the end we attack twice. 

This is from "bring hockey back to Birmingham! Let's start the comeback fans.  FB page

• Like 1

I don't know talk to the guys on that Facebook page

Posted (edited)

Posted at 1:03 this morning, I for one am leary to believe any internet story originating on April 1, especially assuming someone in Birmingham posted it that would make it 3 minutes after midnight for the original poster.

Edited by vicvegas
  • Like 1

It is my understanding from what I am hearing out of Birmingham area this morning that Art Clarkson had a fundraiser/announcement deal last night in Pelham.  I just found  out about it and I am checking into it to see what i can find out

Awards

Have been told that this is what they are looking at as far as logo in Birmingham with team colors blue & black

BIRMINGHAM BULLS.jpg

Awards

I don't know about the colors but have heard blue and red. That is the original WHA colors.