Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snakezzz

What went on 03/25 to warrant suspensions

45 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, qwacker2 said:

But we haven't even got to the discussion about why the Havoc staff member and policeman are fighting on the bench.

"I'll allow it, counselor, but get to your point quickly or I'll find you in contempt ..."

23 hours ago, qwacker2 said:

But we haven't even got to the discussion about why the Havoc staff member and policeman are fighting on the bench.

That was a VBC security guard not a policemen. 

They don't hand out suspensions for good behavior 

Awards

Sicard gets 5 games? For what, reputation?

1 hour ago, Speedracer said:

For what, reputation?

What do you want?  A slick Department of Player Safety video with the word "HISTORY" prominently displayed in the summary?

2 hours ago, Speedracer said:

Sicard gets 5 games? For what, reputation?

Face-planting one player then skating around looking for another to trade fisticuffs, plus yes reputation

Everyone got what they deserved !!

1 person likes this

Awards

I agree what is up with Freak Daddy in the video, has the Macon coach caused him some ill will this season!

1 person likes this

Awards

Huntsville should remove Freak Daddy from the organization. I have heard him make derogatory remarks about other team's fans in the past. That is just low.

2 people like this

15 minutes ago, KcBoyBlue said:

Huntsville should remove Freak Daddy from the organization. I have heard him make derogatory remarks about other team's fans in the past. That is just low.

He's VP of the Havoc, not just on-ice announcer.

Yes I have some issues with how a few havoc employees have treated opposing fans in the past 

Awards

1 hour ago, KcBoyBlue said:

Have you been to a Havoc game in Huntsville? See below.

1 hour ago, money man said:

Yes I have some issues with how a few havoc employees have treated opposing fans in the past 

Please elaborate. Don't make generalized unsubstantiated claims.

3 hours ago, money man said:

Who cares?

2 hours ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

Yes I have been to a game in Huntsville but this happened in Knoxville a few years back. A 10 year old asked for part of a broken stick and whoever your equipment manager is had some very choice words for him. I understand that he was probably focused on the game and didn't want to worry about the kid but it was still a very poor moment. 

Awards

3 hours ago, qwacker2 said:

He's VP of the Havoc, not just on-ice announcer.

Did he get promoted by asking all those great insightful questions during the between period interviews? Or was it the "so what can we expect tonight" from the pregame interviews?

19 hours ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

I have not been there in person, I watch on SPHL Live... well I attempt to watch anyway. That is where I heard the remarks.

On 3/30/2017 at 11:51 AM, KcBoyBlue said:

What have you heard?   If you know him you would know he is one of the reasons the Havoc is so successful!  I know him personally and I am 100% he says nothing about any other organizations!  I asked him what happened after the military night game and it was 100% The Macon coach and their players not getting off the Ice.