Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Volstate

Welcome to the SPHL!!

6 posts in this topic

I want to welcome the Birmingham Bulls organization to the SPHL and all their fans to SPHL Forums!  I hope you enjoy the site and please consider a donation to help keep this place going for next season!  Hope you enjoy the site and be sure to tell other fans about this site!

4 people like this

Awards

Thank you for the welcome. It has been since 04 & 05 since we've had hockey other than Collegiate. That was WHA2 Slammers. Too many bad feelings about that, but this is a new day.  Slammersman is dead.

Welcome to the Forums and the SPHL, looking forward to an awesome 2017-18 season.

On 5/4/2017 at 7:45 PM, Volstate said:

I want to welcome the Birmingham Bulls organization to the SPHL and all their fans to SPHL Forums!  I hope you enjoy the site and please consider a donation to help keep this place going for next season!  Hope you enjoy the site and be sure to tell other fans about this site!

It is good to have hockey back in the Birmingham area. Now I do not have to drive to Huntsville for my hockey fix.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, SergeBeaudion5 said:

It is good to have hockey back in the Birmingham area. Now I do not have to drive to Huntsville for my hockey fix.

But you'll still follow your new team up there for a weekend or two per season, right?  :hockey:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0