Jump to content

Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

  • Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here


Sign in to follow this  
Volstate

Welcome to the SPHL!!

6 posts in this topic

I want to welcome the Birmingham Bulls organization to the SPHL and all their fans to SPHL Forums!  I hope you enjoy the site and please consider a donation to help keep this place going for next season!  Hope you enjoy the site and be sure to tell other fans about this site!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

 

Thank you for the welcome. It has been since 04 & 05 since we've had hockey other than Collegiate. That was WHA2 Slammers. Too many bad feelings about that, but this is a new day.  Slammersman is dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Welcome to the Forums and the SPHL, looking forward to an awesome 2017-18 season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
On 5/4/2017 at 7:45 PM, Volstate said:

I want to welcome the Birmingham Bulls organization to the SPHL and all their fans to SPHL Forums!  I hope you enjoy the site and please consider a donation to help keep this place going for next season!  Hope you enjoy the site and be sure to tell other fans about this site!

It is good to have hockey back in the Birmingham area. Now I do not have to drive to Huntsville for my hockey fix.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
2 hours ago, SergeBeaudion5 said:

It is good to have hockey back in the Birmingham area. Now I do not have to drive to Huntsville for my hockey fix.

But you'll still follow your new team up there for a weekend or two per season, right?  :hockey:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
9 minutes ago, JMC-STL said:

But you'll still follow your new team up there for a weekend or two per season, right?  :hockey:

Absolutely. it will be fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members
     
     

    No registered users viewing this page.

     
Premium Theme Designed By IBTheme.com

×