incrediblehoss

Renovations

15 posts in this topic

I'd love to see a new All LED scoreboard in our near future. The crown is way too large and still in good enough shape to need one. Most stadiums of that size like echl teams and ahl teams have all LED scoreboards and boards surrounding the 2nd level all the way around. Would be nice if the barn had a face lift. I'm sure with the team in the front office now that we could put those items to work nicely. The DJ could turn it up a couple of notches too. Any thoughts? or info?   

Go  :Marksmen:

That was all mentioned at the press conference by a county commissioner. Stay tuned! It's going to REALLLLLLLL good around here!

2 people like this

Awards

2 minutes ago, incrediblehoss said:

.. The DJ could turn it up a couple of notches too. ...

First time I ever read anyone suggesting the volume should be turned up inside a hockey arena.  I hope you have a good audiologist in your town.  :wacko:

2 people like this

That would be HUGE! I tried taking friends to every game I went to... If the boy's were playing flat they weren't too interested. Of course, that was before these guys came in. I'm too excited not to talk about hockey in some way or another though. :Marksmen:

1 person likes this

Just now, JMC-STL said:

First time I ever read anyone suggesting the volume should be turned up inside a hockey arena.  I hope you have a good audiologist in your town.  :wacko:

You know some people just know when to turn it up at some points in the game....Not our DJ :disobedient:

2 hours ago, incrediblehoss said:

I'd love to see a new All LED scoreboard in our near future.

Count your blessings.

This is our "new" scoreboard (upgraded a few years ago).

JPhoto_JP_L0207_%20wknox.net.jpg

Photo by Jim Purvis - KIBBC

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, MacGuy said:

Count your blessings.

This is our "new" scoreboard (upgraded a few years ago).

JPhoto_JP_L0207_%20wknox.net.jpg

Photo by Jim Purvis - KIBBC

Dang bro...thats crazy

And the video boards are not in synch

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Speedracer said:

And the video boards are not in synch

That's OK, neither were the Ice Bears this year.  :P

2 people like this

Anyone heard anything for sure on the scoreboard? Someone on facebook mentioned it. 

Go :Marksmen:

I might be wrong, but I'm thinking the large cost of a new LED scoreboard would probably have to go thru the Cumberland County Board of Commissioners since it's a county facility. Anyone know any details on that?

1 person likes this

Awards

1 hour ago, MarksmenArtist said:

I might be wrong, but I'm thinking the large cost of a new LED scoreboard would probably have to go thru the Cumberland County Board of Commissioners since it's a county facility. Anyone know any details on that?

We all know how long it takes to get something passed when dealing with politics. As long as it gets replaced before the season starts I'm ok.

1 person likes this

Awards

I emailed the chairmen of the board - who was at the press conference. He responded quickly saying he would let me know of any public forum about Crown renovations. I will update with any info I get.

1 person likes this

Awards

3 hours ago, MarksmenArtist said:

I emailed the chairmen of the board - who was at the press conference. He responded quickly saying he would let me know of any public forum about Crown renovations. I will update with any info I get.

Thanks for taking the time to do that! 

I like the Crown just the way it is but if they want to make it better, go for it but one major renovation that will happen is filling more seats for hockey next season.  Many of those seats in the Crown, for hockey, haven't been used in a few years.  So looking forward to much bigger crowds.  It's going to be an exciting year for hockey in Fayetteville!!!!

2 people like this

Awards