Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
Marksmen3519

Wheeling Signs Beirnes

9 posts in this topic

Jeremy has signed in the ECHL with Wheeling Nailers.

Awards

Great for him and bad for us.  Hope we can find a guy with some toughness and good hockey skills to replace him.  Hate to go through another season getting pushed around by other teams like we did at the first half of last season before he showed up.  Congrats to Big Bad Beirnesy.  He will definately be missed.

• Like 2

Awards

What to see if he makes through the Wheeler's camp. He may be back in Roanoke before the season starts.

Awards

1 hour ago, 72Vette said:

What to see if he makes through the Wheeler's camp. He may be back in Roanoke before the season starts.

Im rooting for him, but would be glad to have him back if they decide to cut him when they shorten the roster.  I believe he can make it in the echl.  Only problems i see is he is an older guy and has been injury prone.  But with his style of play its easy to get injured.  Either way, i would be happy for him to make it with the nailers.  I would also be happy to see him play next season in roanoke.  Really exciting player to watch and his teammates love having him by their side.

• Like 1

Awards

Congrats to him, moving up is what it's all about, but I will say I'm disappointed, I kept waiting for him to be our 1st signing of the year, I guess now I know why he wasn't. Good luck Jeremy Beirnes!

5 hours ago, PlayaHtr said:

Congrats to him, moving up is what it's all about, but I will say I'm disappointed, I kept waiting for him to be our 1st signing of the year, I guess now I know why he wasn't. Good luck Jeremy Beirnes!

I am just waiting on that first signing.  If i remember right every other team has had multiple players signed.  Even some have a half of a team.  Just keep waiting patiently.  Maybe we just starting all fresh and not resigning anyone.

Awards

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Greg81102 said:

I am just waiting on that first signing.  If i remember right every other team has had multiple players signed.  Even some have a half of a team.  Just keep waiting patiently.  Maybe we just starting all fresh and not resigning anyone.

Pensacola hasnt announced any, Bes doesnt announce early......Huntsville just announced their 1st today.....Fayetteville has 4 announced counting today.

Edited by Marksmen119

Awards

We have Beirnes rights so if he don't stick in the E, hopefully he will make his way back to Roanoke.