Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Volstate

Fund Drive Status for 2017/18 Season

7 posts in this topic

It's time to get geared up for the upcoming 2017/18 SPHL season! Before long, the smell of the ice and the excitement of SPHL hockey will be back!

Hopefully, SPHL Forums will also be back and we need your help to make that happen. Currently, the Forum fund drive is at 41% with the October 1st deadline fast approaching.  If you enjoy the Forums, please consider making a small donation to help us reach our goal. The Donate box is located on upper right side of the Forum Home page. If you have already donated, Thank You!

Once the goal is reached, the forum software will be upgraded and everything will be updated for the new season.  Hope to see you all for another great year on the SPHL Forums!

Awards

50% now...Half way there!

• Like 1

Awards

$10 (the minimum PayPal will accept) is 1%- thus, if 50 more forum members donate, the fund goal will be reached! To use a Nike (R) phrase- just do it!

14 hours ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

$10 (the minimum PayPal will accept) is 1%- thus, if 50 more forum members donate, the fund goal will be reached! ...

How much is that in Bitcoin Cash?  I'm looking to diversify my portfolio again.  :scrooge:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JMC-STL said:

How much is that in Bitcoin Cash?  I'm looking to diversify my portfolio again.  :scrooge:

So behind the times- :Update_1:- you need to get into Ethereum.

He is kinda old. 

1 hour ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

So behind the times- :Update_1:- you need to get into Ethereum.

For the purposes of cold hard (soft) currency - such as Volstate needs to keep the lights on around here - you've gotta go with Bitcoin.  Ethereum has some intriguing possibilities in the world of blockchain applications, but it's still unproven.  Maybe for the 2018 Fund Drive.