Jump to content

Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

  • Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here


fred

HOW

26 posts in this topic

 
 

Gordie's cousin ...

davidhowemotors_2007_4374248.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I ask a serious and important question and nobody knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
 

Beer is free if you get your buddy to pay!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

 

My problem is that I am normally the buddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
16 minutes ago, fred said:

My problem is that I am normally the buddy.

That just seems to be your nature, fred.  It's a curse and a blessing.

You have obviously gotten nowhere with this thread (go figger).  Have you considered contacting your surrogate daughter who serves you faithfully at the beer stand in exchange for tuition support for "the grandkids"?  Insider knowledge can yield a bountiful harvest - this case, hops & barley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It never occurred to me that I should get the phone number of all the beer Lady's I meet, just incase I have questions in the future. That's a good idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
1 hour ago, fred said:

It never occurred to me that I should get the phone number of all the beer Lady's I meet, just incase I have questions in the future. That's a good idea!

Just don't let them get the wrong impression about your intentions.  Strickly biz-niss.  :drunk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
1 hour ago, fred said:

It never occurred to me that I should get the phone number of all the beer Lady's I meet, just incase I have questions in the future. That's a good idea!

Here's another thought- why not call the Havoc office and ask- then there might not be any nefarious thinking about you calling your beer Lady.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
14 hours ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

Here's another thought- why not call the Havoc office and ask- then there might not be any nefarious thinking about you calling your beer Lady.

I was thinking that the "Havoc office" should have called me by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Here ya go Fred.....

Screenshot_2017-10-13-16-28-40.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

 

A pleasant surprise. But my favorite beer stand was closed and I had to stand in line with the Hot Dog  buyers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
 

Still no call from the front office. How am I supposed to know how much money to bring with me tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
48 minutes ago, fred said:

Still no call from the front office. How am I supposed to know how much money to bring with me tonight?

Maybe they don't have your number? Maybe you should call THEM instead of the other way around. The world does not revolve around fred. (And the world is not flat.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
39 minutes ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

Maybe they don't have your number? Maybe you should call THEM instead of the other way around. The world does not revolve around fred. (And the world is not flat.)

You presume fred adheres to Copernican theory.  Not everyone is as "enlightened" as you, Perfesser.  t113007.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
On 10/14/2017 at 9:15 AM, fred said:

A pleasant surprise. But my favorite beer stand was closed and I had to stand in line with the Hot Dog  buyers.

Roanoke put in tvs outside with the live feed at the vendors so people like you wouldnt miss any of the hockey games waiting in line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

 
14 minutes ago, Greg81102 said:

Roanoke put in tvs outside with the live feed at the vendors so people like you wouldnt miss any of the hockey games waiting in line.

Meanwhile, the Hot Dog buyers will also be watching the game - or fiddling with their smartphones - and unaware that it's their turn next.  Up goes fred's blood pressure, down goes his blood alcohol level.  This is NOT a good combination for him.  :beat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 3:32 PM, JMC-STL said:

Meanwhile, the Hot Dog buyers will also be watching the game - or fiddling with their smartphones - and unaware that it's their turn next.  Up goes fred's blood pressure, down goes his blood alcohol level.  This is NOT a good combination for him.  :beat:

You must be psychic. No Bud Light at my favorite beer stand, some of the concession stands closed, mile long lines at the others, the bar all the way across the arena from my seat, half the knuckleheads in the bar line using a credit card, one woman asking to sample a couple of the beers before she buys, good thing the Fayetteville goalies stink or the night would have been totally bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
1 hour ago, fred said:

You must be psychic. No Bud Light at my favorite beer stand, some of the concession stands closed, mile long lines at the others, the bar all the way across the arena from my seat, half the knuckleheads in the bar line using a credit card, one woman asking to sample a couple of the beers before she buys ... .

I've been in those very same lines at over 60 hockey arenas.  And all I was waiting for was a freakin' $7 hot dog & a $5.50 pop.  :censore:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
20 hours ago, JMC-STL said:

I've been in those very same lines at over 60 hockey arenas.  And all I was waiting for was a freakin' $7 hot dog & a $5.50 pop.  :censore:

For yourself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
20 hours ago, JMC-STL said:

I've been in those very same lines at over 60 hockey arenas.  And all I was waiting for was a freakin' $7 hot dog & a $5.50 pop.  :censore:

 

15 minutes ago, fred said:

For yourself?

Typically.  My wife doesn't trust me handling her food - she's quite aware of my personal hygiene practices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
32 minutes ago, JMC-STL said:

 

Typically.  My wife doesn't trust me handling her food - she's quite aware of my personal hygiene practices.

Why would you? I have stood in long lines to get my kids (when they were young) and grandkids pop and hot dogs. But can't imagine being that hungry myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members
     
     

    No registered users viewing this page.

     
Premium Theme Designed By IBTheme.com

×