Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Future

Who has created sphl teams in NHL 18

Who has created sphl teams in NHL 18 I have

8 minutes ago, GloriousDan said:

Who has created sphl teams in NHL 18 I have

I will once I am able to buy it next weekend.

4 minutes ago, GloriousDan said:

I have created the Bulls so far

I usually do all teams, 18 per team.....180 guys.......takes a couple days......I usually pick a team I want to be and change Fayetteville roster on that team....have rest in FA's and let teams sign them while playing Franchise. 

How do you guys do this? Would love to make the Ice Bears. Is there a way to do custom logos and all that? This is the first year I’ve ever bought NHL

28 minutes ago, Coacher24 said:

How do you guys do this? Would love to make the Ice Bears. Is there a way to do custom logos and all that? This is the first year I’ve ever bought NHL

NHL game doesnt have SPHL logos....I just go to "Create A Player" and create all players.....then I get the guys from FAY and select a team to put them on....I'm using new Las Vegas team this year. Then I leave all other created players in FA pool and start my franchise.....let the cpu select their own players. I have Bulls, Bolts, and Marksmen done so far. 

My son has already added the Ice Bears through the new expansion mode. They are the 32nd team in the NHL.

12 hours ago, QOE said:

My son has already added the Ice Bears through the new expansion mode. They are the 32nd team in the NHL.

That is awesome! Is there a certain logo that he uses? I think I saw a generic bear looking logo when I was going through there 

Sorry, slow to come back to this thread. He said he just used the generic bear logo and the Davy Crocket looking logo and he said he used a 3rd logo but can't remember which one. He said he made smoky grey, purple, and orange jerseys.

A couple of years ago he made Jason Price through the career mode. He played so much as Jason that the Detroit Red Wings drafted Price first. LOL

I have created all 10 teams.....took me a few weeks because I didn't do it straight through and skipped some days. I am playing Franchise mode and using VGK with the Fayetteville players on the VGK roster. I leave all other players in FA and let others teams pick them up w\e they want.

On 11/24/2017 at 1:40 PM, Marksmen3519 said:

I have created all 10 teams.....took me a few weeks because I didn't do it straight through and skipped some days. I am playing Franchise mode and using VGK with the Fayetteville players on the VGK roster. I leave all other players in FA and let others teams pick them up w\e they want.

Can we get some pics? Im in NHL 17 and want to do this.

5 minutes ago, whisperdeer3 said:

Can we get some pics? Im in NHL 17 and want to do this.

I'm not at home right now....can take some when I do get there. Also their faces dont look like them, I know I can't make them look exactly like the SPHL players.....just do the general detail info....I don't change the faces much. Usually just basic info such as name, birthdays, height, weight, position, jersey #, where they are from. Some of the guy who I see aren't chosen I selectt and put on my AHL team. Since I create so many and they are free to pick up by cpu, I see it as fair.

52 minutes ago, Marksmen3519 said:

I'm not at home right now....can take some when I do get there. Also their faces dont look like them, I know I can't make them look exactly like the SPHL players.....just do the general detail info....I don't change the faces much. Usually just basic info such as name, birthdays, height, weight, position, jersey #, where they are from. Some of the guy who I see aren't chosen I selectt and put on my AHL team. Since I create so many and they are free to pick up by cpu, I see it as fair.

Im talking as in the Jerseys and logos. 

48 minutes ago, whisperdeer3 said:

I havent looked at the "create a team" mode.....

1 hour ago, whisperdeer3 said:

Ok here are a few pics....sorry if blurry, took them in a rush.

Logos, uniform, mascot.....didnt see any logos resembling and SPHL teams....

1127171419_Film4.jpg

1127171419a_Film4.jpg

1127171418_Film4.jpg

1127171420_Film4.jpg

1127171420_Film4.jpg

8 minutes ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

"Havoc" logos above look more bear-ish than wolf-ish.

With a severe overbite.  Good way to get your teeth knocked out ... like playing hockey ...

• Like 1

So, you're stuck with the logos they provide?

If there's any way to import custom logos, I'm sure we could get you what you need.

Im stuck with their logos so Im going with something that somewhat resembles it. The bull is a bison, the wolf is a bear that looks the same direction. Ice Flyers are a pair of wings and the letter P