Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

FlyersFan17

Who has created sphl teams in NHL 18

On 11/27/2017 at 1:14 PM, Marksmen3519 said:

I'm not at home right now....can take some when I do get there. Also their faces dont look like them, I know I can't make them look exactly like the SPHL players.....just do the general detail info....I don't change the faces much. Usually just basic info such as name, birthdays, height, weight, position, jersey #, where they are from. Some of the guy who I see aren't chosen I selectt and put on my AHL team. Since I create so many and they are free to pick up by cpu, I see it as fair.

New user here, I’m also in the process of doing this. How do you rate the players? I’m a Dawgs fan, and I could probably rate them decently, but I have little idea about the other teams.

So far I have all jerseys, arenas, and mascots done and updated for 2017-18, just need to figure out rosters.

2 hours ago, Theoriginalalex said:

New user here, I’m also in the process of doing this. How do you rate the players? I’m a Dawgs fan, and I could probably rate them decently, but I have little idea about the other teams.

So far I have all jerseys, arenas, and mascots done and updated for 2017-18, just need to figure out rosters.

I didnt put anyone other than some fa's on the team. The team average is around 75 for the average.

4 hours ago, Theoriginalalex said:

2 hours ago, whisperdeer3 said:

I didnt put anyone other than some fa's on the team. The team average is around 75 for the average.

Well I did every single player as 99.......and like I said selected Fay's players....all FA's I created are 99. When teams sign them its all equal.

3 hours ago, whisperdeer3 said:

Yeah, I thought about that. Found about 4 dozen alumni and callups already in the game and supplemented with some junior and international players, but that doesn’t seem good enough to me. I’m a perfectionist (see the fact that I did every arena and mascot as best I could).

I also created Columbus and Louisiana as I want to play a season and the smallest league available is 12 teams. I’ll probably give them the alumni.

48 minutes ago, Theoriginalalex said:

Yeah, I thought about that. Found about 4 dozen alumni and callups already in the game and supplemented with some junior and international players, but that doesn’t seem good enough to me. I’m a perfectionist (see the fact that I did every arena and mascot as best I could).

I also created Columbus and Louisiana as I want to play a season and the smallest league available is 12 teams. I’ll probably give them the alumni.

I havent looked at that in NHL 18....can you do any # above 12, or is it like 12, 16, 20, 24? If so, you should add Bloomington (2013\14), Augusta (2010\11 - 2012\13), and Mississippi Surge (2009\10 - 2013\14).....

16 minutes ago, Marksmen3519 said:

I havent looked at that in NHL 18....can you do any # above 12, or is it like 12, 16, 20, 24? If so, you should add Bloomington (2013\14), Augusta (2010\11 - 2012\13), and Mississippi Surge (2009\10 - 2013\14).....

You have to replace teams in an existing league. There are all sorts of different size leagues, but the EBEL league works well because it has a 44-game season (4 games x 11 rivals) and 8-Team playoffs, which can be set to best-of-3.

• Like 1

I have now created all 10 teams and then Columbus and replaced some teams from the NHL in my franchise mode. I have Subban on the Bulls, lol

Wanted to show off my completed jersey set as I took a few months to make these as accurate as possible. All home, away, and known 3rd’s based on pics from the 17-18 season.

I also have mascots I could show off but those aren’t as accurate as options are limited. Arenas are also tough, but I have basics like proper seat color, Jumbotron style, and unique touches like Fayetteville’s orange stanchions and smoke from the goal light for home Havoc goals.

22EA54EC-E403-4287-B428-F7F0FD58888E.jpeg

• Like 2

Nice, Mine are a little different with a few different logos. 

Well I had, roughly, all players created......18-20 guys per team, 10 teams. This took weeks of free time......all saved and playing franchise.......well I decided to created a team resembling the Marksmen......then added my Fayetteville players. Well when I went to restart franchise with the created team, I noticed those players (Marksmen) were duplicated. So I searched Google on how to fix it. I deleted NHL 18 from the PS4 then redownloaded it (this took 3 hrs) as it said to do.....well this was suppose to erased the created team.......:thumbdown: it didn't. So I had to delete my whole created roster......all SPHL created player now gone :doh:.....now I have to spend hrs of free time to do it all again. Argh!!!

5 hours ago, Marksmen3519 said:

Well I had, roughly, all players created......18-20 guys per team, 10 teams. This took weeks of free time......all saved and playing franchise.......well I decided to created a team resembling the Marksmen......then added my Fayetteville players. Well when I went to restart franchise with the created team, I noticed those players (Marksmen) were duplicated. So I searched Google on how to fix it. I deleted NHL 18 from the PS4 then redownloaded it (this took 3 hrs) as it said to do.....well this was suppose to erased the created team.......:thumbdown: it didn't. So I had to delete my whole created roster......all SPHL created player now gone :doh:.....now I have to spend hrs of free time to do it all again. Argh!!!

Ouch. Here’s how to avoid that:

When you fill your created team’s roster, the game creates an extra copy of the players on the custom team. They are always in their original location, too.

If you left them all as FA’s, their “original” versions came into the mode as FA’s. You’ll want to assign their “original” versions to a league that doesn’t get used in Franchise mode. National teams and ECHL will fit that bill. Don’t put them on a Euro league or in juniors, because those players become prospects in the draft. Make sense?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Theoriginalalex said:

Ouch. Here’s how to avoid that:

When you fill your created team’s roster, the game creates an extra copy of the players on the custom team. They are always in their original location, too.

If you left them all as FA’s, their “original” versions came into the mode as FA’s. You’ll want to assign their “original” versions to a league that doesn’t get used in Franchise mode. National teams and ECHL will fit that bill. Don’t put them on a Euro league or in juniors, because those players become prospects in the draft. Make sense?

Thank you....Its gonna take awhile to recreate them, but Ill do that if I decide to do another created team. 

On 11/27/2017 at 3:19 PM, whisperdeer3 said:

Bulls and Havoc so far. I'll update. NHL 17 

IMG_20171127_151705000_BURST001.jpg

IMG_20171127_151708344.jpg

IMG_20171127_151632019.jpg

IMG_20171127_151637936_HDR.jpgI Really Like The Havoc Ones but what about the 3rd jerseys for Huntsville 

Who is that in the bottom right corner?

On 12/2/2017 at 4:32 PM, Theoriginalalex said:

Wanted to show off my completed jersey set as I took a few months to make these as accurate as possible. All home, away, and known 3rd’s based on pics from the 17-18 season.

I also have mascots I could show off but those aren’t as accurate as options are limited. Arenas are also tough, but I have basics like proper seat color, Jumbotron style, and unique touches like Fayetteville’s orange stanchions and smoke from the goal light for home Havoc goals.

22EA54EC-E403-4287-B428-F7F0FD58888E.jpeg

1 hour ago, ChompNation said:

The Ice Gators, i fill them dearly :IceGators:

What logo is that on the jersey and how do I get that one

19 hours ago, whisperdeer3 said:

Darn, I cant use that. All I have are NHL logos

That is the IceGators, and that is the ECHL Everblades logo with the text blacked out. And yeah, those were added in 18.

i know this sphl created but heres my created scheme which is better for my team The Florida Flamingos  

ff1493-000000-ffff00-c0c0c0-ffffff.png

ff1493-000000-ccff00-c0c00c0-ffffff.png

mingos.png

On 3/19/2018 at 8:11 AM, Elias said:

Someone should do old sphl teams

As seen earlier, I did Columbus and Louisiana because my season mode needed 12 teams. 

4 hours ago, Elias said:

What are the colors for Fayetteville on the game

There’s no preset colors that you can use on this one. I pulled up their logo and held it next to my TV while making custom shades of orange, olive, and cream, and they’re still not perfect. Hard colors to replicate.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Elias said:

What are the colors for Fayetteville on the game

Closest match is Ducks.....at least thats what I think ownership was shooting towards. No logos match ours, so use what you want at your own risk.