Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

JMC-STL

Rivermen Online Merchandise Store

From: The Peoria Rivermen > News/Stats > Rivermen Headlines

October 15, 2017 - 06:05 pm

Brad Kupiec

Rivs Online Store.JPG

Wearthewheel.com will feature over 2,000 unique products

Peoria, IL – The Peoria Rivermen have announced Sunday that the team has partnered with Advanced-Online to launch a new online merchandise store, wearthewheel.com. The new site will feature over 2,000 unique items featuring Rivermen logos, ranging from shirts and hats to business accessories and pet supplies. ...

Wearthewheel.com is live now and available for fans to make purchases. The new site replaces rivermenteamstore.com, which will remain active only for group ticket sales. ...

Read more at: http://www.rivermen.net/news-stats/rivermen-headlines/article/2017/10/rivermen-launch-new-online-merchandise-store

1 hour ago, MacGuy said:

Why do most of the people in the picture have Blackhawks logos where The Wheel should be?

That's the very reason I included that photo in my post.  I wondered if Mr. Kupiec chose that photo randomly, or whether it's part of a new marketing strategy for the Rivermen.  Considering the online store offers no "Wheel" jersey merch at this writing, what other choice would Rivermen fans have for game wear?  :unsure: