Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

SJSharkies4ever

Birmingham Bulls Roster

15 posts in this topic

I figured I would do something a bit different than just post the roster. Have a gander. This will keep all Bulls' fans abreast of up-to-date stats in addition to knowing the roster.

• Like 1

Well, obviously these names are all new to us. I'm sure fan favorites will develop over time. There are probably some you old timers know. 

Any standouts?

48 minutes ago, LottaBull said:

Well, obviously these names are all new to us. I'm sure fan favorites will develop over time. There are probably some you old timers know. 

Any standouts?

From an offensive view, look at Bruce and Bathgate to lead the team in pts. Darrigo is a big body (former Fayetteville dman), Gammage and him will drop gloves when needed. Taulien might do the same. Simchuk is good but not a big pt producer. Tesoriero is a solid veteran dman.

Awards

Thanks for that. How about the goaltenders? I love watching goalies play. My tix are right behind one of the nets. 

3 minutes ago, LottaBull said:

Thanks for that. How about the goaltenders? I love watching goalies play. My tix are right behind one of the nets. 

Parks did fairly well in his short time in Columbus. Might do better with a better defense in front of him. As for Millen he is a rookie......no SPHL stats....so Idk how he plays

Awards

36 minutes ago, Marksmen3519 said:

... As for Millen he is a rookie......no SPHL stats....so Idk how he plays

I see you caught the misspelling of his last name.  :2thumbsup:

Millen was briefly on the Orlando Solar Bears ECHL roster last season after graduating from college.  He does have some Canadian juniors & major juniors play behind him as well as Canadian college stats to consider: Elite Prospects - Charlie Millen (G).

His Dad is former NHL goaltender Greg Millen.  So he's got a pedigree.

And courtesy of Yahoo! Sports Canada, a highlight reel save when the younger Millen was playing for the Ottawa Jr. Senators of the CCHL ...

5 minutes ago, JMC-STL said:

I see you caught the misspelling of his last name.  :2thumbsup:

Millen was briefly on the Orlando Solar Bears ECHL roster last season after graduating from college.  He does have some Canadian juniors & major juniors play behind him as well as Canadian college stats to consider: Elite Prospects - Charlie Millen (G).

And his Dad is former NHL goaltender Greg Millen.  So he's got a pedigree.

Thats how I knew it was a misspelled name.....Charlie Millin didnt come up, but Millen did.

Awards

Sweet save. Thanks. Look forward to seeing him this season. 

Nov. 28 - John Rey (D) - loaned to ECHL Norfolk

On 11/28/2017 at 6:37 PM, MacGuy said:

Nov. 28 - John Rey (D) - loaned to ECHL Norfolk

Norfolk really must be getting desperate.

Edited by Carey Mahoney
Fun

Well, Rey has been good for us so this is a blow

DEL - Jacob McDowell (LW) released from 3 game tryout

ADD - Evan Schultz (C) signed contract 

Evan Schultz is a small but fast player who played 4 games for Roanoke and scored a goal with 4 assists.  Not sure why we waived him.  He might help you guys generate some scoring.  We dont have much trouble scoring.  Our biggest problem is keeping them out of our net.  Just hope he waits until after next Thursday when we finally play each other to blow up the scoreboard for the Bulls.

Awards

Dawgs placed De Melo on waivers.....he might be someone your team could have come in and work with...here

Awards