Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

GusMac

Championship Rings

Not sure where this topic belongs, so forgive me if not in correct place. I noticed that Mac, Macon's mascot got a ring. My question for the previous champs, did other mascots whose teams won it all, get a ring?

13 minutes ago, JMC-STL said:

@Perfesser: I couldn't find the term "fred fat" in the Urban Dictionary.  There is a German electro-pop artist by that name.  Is he moonlighting as a hockey mascot these days?

Don't you recall fred (or maybe that was his other brother derf) blaming all his typos on "fat fingers"?

20 minutes ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

Don't you recall fred (or maybe that was his other brother derf) blaming all his typos on "fat fingers"?

Must've been before my time.  I'm the new old guy around here.

Well, this oughta be the first and last thread that new member GusMac ever posts.  Many thanks, Perfesser, for your volunteer work in heading up The Welcoming Committee.  :unsure:

1 hour ago, JMC-STL said:

Well, this oughta be the first and last thread that new member GusMac ever posts.  Many thanks, Perfesser, for your volunteer work in heading up The Welcoming Committee.  :unsure:

I hope GusMac continues to post. If you will recall, my first post in this thread said that the mascots oughta get rings, as they are parts of the teams. The "fat fingers" part took a turn after your first post, so I guess we both get some blame if GusMac chooses not to post any further.  

LOL!!! Yeah, not quite sure how the thread took such a strange twist there! We can blame Fred, he doesn't care (His only care is if the arena runs out of beer!!!!)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GusMac said:

LOL!!! Yeah, not quite sure how the thread took such a strange twist there! We can blame Fred, he doesn't care (His only care is if the arena runs out of beer!!!!)

Not just ANY beer - $2 beer!

Welcome to SPHL Forums, GM, where out motto is: "Get used to this."

• Haha 1

Thanks! But, in interest of full disclosure,  been a long time member. Hence the "Gus"  "Mac" screen name. Been around since the Riverhawk days. (For the life of me, couldn't seem to remember anything regarding old screen name and password, so made another one! Oops, my bad! Definitely well versed on how things go around here, LOL!!!

12 minutes ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

"Out" motto vs "In" motto- a continuation of the "fat fingers" theme!

My fingers are skinny, it's my brain that's fat.

29 minutes ago, GusMac said:

Thanks! But, in interest of full disclosure,  been a long time member. Hence the "Gus"  "Mac" screen name. Been around since the Riverhawk days.

That makes sense. You seemed to be pretty familiar with the Forums for being a one-post newbie. 

Welcome back.

1 hour ago, MacGuy said:

That makes sense. You seemed to be pretty familiar with the Forums for being a one-post newbie. ...

Or maybe he's just a savant, trying to balance out the rest of us idiots ...  :blink: