Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
WLTG

Who else is ready?

Man ... I haven't been this excited about an opening weekend in a long time!! The new name, the new owners, the new vibe, the new coach, a completely new team (for the most part) ... 

i have been pumped by the energy and the marketing of this new front office ... I can't wait to see the crowds this weekend ... I think this year our Military night will be reminiscent of those in the past ... 9,000+ ... 

many people were disturbed by all the changes, but I think this is just what the Dr ordered ... they went out and got a road win for their 1st game of the season, and I hope they bring that back to the barn with them for this coming weekend!!

Go Marksmen!!

• Like 4

I'll be there on Friday but, have a Halloween party on Saturday. Giving my tickets to hockey newbies hoping they will get hooked.

• Like 4

Def gonna be there Friday and try for Saturday. Bringin 3 couples with us so hopefully we'll add 6 fans. I can't wait! Excited to see what kinda entrance we do and some new music/animations on the board will be welcomed by me for sure.     Go :Marksmen:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hawkeye34 said:

They had an inflatable tank at the open house I believe it will be used for player intros

That's awesome. Lets hope so. :2thumbsup: