Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Bullsman

1st Home Game

I bought my tickets on ticket return today. Picking them up at what lo call. So section 206 row c seats 12 & 13. So I’m hoping that these are good seats. No seating charts makes it tough to know where you are sitting.

• Like 1

where did you find that chart. I'd like to see my section. 108. 

1 hour ago, LottaBull said:

where did you find that chart. I'd like to see my section. 108. 

Try: https://bullshockey.net/tickets/

Then scroll to the bottom & click on the Ticket Return link in the Individual Tickets section.  This launches the TicketReturn.com page for the Bulls.  If you click on any one of the "Buy Tickets" links, it'll take you to that game's ticket purchase page which has the grayscale arena seating map.  Clicking on your section of interest on the map presumably will bring up a more detailed seat map as shown in El Toro Photo's post, but I can't get it to do anything more than gray out over the large map.  Probably a scripting thing vs. my PC.  Good luck.

Thanks. thats a pretty good tool. Looks like there are gonna be a lot of peeps at the first game. good deal. 

17 minutes ago, LottaBull said:

Thanks. thats a pretty good tool. Looks like there are gonna be a lot of peeps at the first game. good deal. 

Making the trip down from Knoxville to watch the game can’t wait 

• Like 2

Well I enjoyed the game. Even though a lose this team has some spunk. The only thing I didn’t like was my seat wasn’t there. Section 206 row c had 12 chairs. I had 12 and 13. 13-15 were missing as well as the whole D row. I was able to sit in B seat 12 no problems, thank goodness. The did bring folding chairs for row d

So, how would you describe the play? It seemed like there was an excessive amount of penalties in the first 2 periods. Did it really take that long for both teams to settle down and start scoring goals?

Well, i enjoyed myself. There is some work to be done on the arena for sure, but they'll get there. There were seats that hadn't been installed and some folks were concerned about that. 

I think the bulls people were able to get them situated. It was a great crowd. Filled the place up for the most part. I think the attendance was 3600 or so. I'm not really worried about a

loss at this point in the season. This is an expansion team that is having to make adjustments the others are not. I think they are very close to being competitive in this league. When 

they get some time playing together, and get lines adjusted, they'll be fine. 

• Like 1

Nether team got a power play goal I think some of the penalties where ticky tack on both teams. They were more worried about fighting early but that calmed down.

Birmingham Bulls lose close game against Knoxville [with Photos]

By Briana Harris - Shelby County Reporter

PELHAM – Nearly 4,000 people filled the seats of the Pelham Civic Complex’s main ice arena as the Birmingham Bulls played their first home game of the season on Friday, Nov. 3.

Although the Bulls lost the game 2-1 to the Knoxville Ice Bears, the team exited the arena to a standing ovation from its hometown crowd. Birmingham Bulls officials said 3,898 fans were in attendance at the game.

Head Coach Jamey Hicks said the support the team received from fans came as no surprise to him.

“We knew it was going be like that,” he said. “It’s one of the reasons I came down here. The fans are tremendous in this city and I think the guys got a good feel of that tonight.”

Read more at: http://www.shelbycountyreporter.com/2017/11/04/birmingham-bulls-lose-close-game-against-knoxville/

Does anybody have a video of the goal horn or know what the goal horn sounds like

On 11/5/2017 at 2:36 AM, Bullsman said:

Nether team got a power play goal I think some of the penalties where ticky tack on both teams. They were more worried about fighting early but that calmed down.

Can you what horn sounds. Like

14 hours ago, JMC-STL said:

Here's a video of the game highlights, but the one time the Bulls score there's a missing section in the clip.  :dontgetit:

Do you know what it sounds like does a NHL team

5 minutes ago, GloriousDan said:

I have no idea ... what you're typing in your various posts on this topic NOR what the Bulls horn sounds like.  Good luck in your quest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, GloriousDan said:

Does anybody have a video of the goal horn or know what the goal horn sounds like

16 hours ago, GloriousDan said:

Can you what horn sounds. Like

2 hours ago, GloriousDan said:

I think what you want is AUDIO of the Bulls' goal horn. A VIDEO of a static horn (if the Pelham arena even has one) would be quite boring. I suspect the arena has a recording of a horn blast that the sound engineers pipe through their loudspeakers. Now, having typed all this, I have no clue as to what their horn sounds like, 

1 hour ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

I think what you want is AUDIO of the Bulls' goal horn. A VIDEO of a static horn (if the Pelham arena even has one) would be quite boring. I suspect the arena has a recording of a horn blast that the sound engineers pipe through their loudspeakers. Now, having typed all this, I have no clue as to what their horn sounds like, 

You've been very helpful, Perfesser.  :dontgetit:

53 minutes ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

Jes' (sic) tryin' (sic) to 'splain (sic) in plane (sic) 'Murrican (sic) English, sir. 

yur (sic), awright.