Jump to content

Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

  • Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here


slap shot

Tim Boyle

10 posts in this topic

Just noticed Tom Boyle is playing inPensabola????!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
9 minutes ago, slap shot said:

Just noticed Tom Boyle is playing inPensabola????!

Yup, we didnt put him on our protected list so he could sign anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

 

Another mistake made by our coach, which our big problem last year was also our defense.  I can see he might have thought he would stay in the ECHL but why would you add a guy like Todd Hosmer to the list that already dissed the team and didnt come to Roanoke when we got his rights last year and basically retired?  Seems to me you would go with the defenseman that is still playing hockey and a better way to improve your team.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

 

Agreed 100%

Its one thing to have a great hockey mind, But it takes a special person to have the ability to distribute the knowledge, I’m not so sure our coach had that, Take for example our passing, it’s terrible just like last year.

Out break out system from behind our net to the opposing end is so bad that it’s painful to watch!!

And it’s getting worst!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
2 hours ago, slap shot said:

Agreed 100%

Its one thing to have a great hockey mind, But it takes a special person to have the ability to distribute the knowledge, I’m not so sure our coach had that, Take for example our passing, it’s terrible just like last year.

Out break out system from behind our net to the opposing end is so bad that it’s painful to watch!!

And it’s getting worst!

We just need a great goalie! That will solve all our problems!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Ryan DeMeLo is a great goalie, he was stating goalie on a championship team.

his lluck has sucked lately. Plus your goalie is only good as your defense!

hell come around!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
51 minutes ago, slap shot said:

 

hell come around!

Yes it will, especially if the Dawgs lose both games to the Marksmen.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
19 minutes ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

Yes it will, especially if the Dawgs lose both games to the Marksmen.

I laughed out loud when I read this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
7 hours ago, slap shot said:

Ryan DeMeLo is a great goalie, he was stating goalie on a championship team.

his lluck has sucked lately. Plus your goalie is only good as your defense!

hell come around!

A good goalie doesn’t come out of the net on two separate occasions and give the other team an empty net goal essentially. On one of those he fired it back at the net almost scoring on himself. That was the most idiotic play I’ve ever seen a goalie make. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 
26 minutes ago, robard said:

A good goalie doesn’t come out of the net on two separate occasions and give the other team an empty net goal essentially. On one of those he fired it back at the net almost scoring on himself. That was the most idiotic play I’ve ever seen a goalie make. 

I agree with that one.  It hasnt changed the way he plays.  He has still been going out to play the puck in Mississippi a couple times but didnt make any bonehead plays like he did twice before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members
     
     

    No registered users viewing this page.

     
Premium Theme Designed By IBTheme.com

×