Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Greg81102

Get To Know Your RYDs, Q&A With Dmytro Babenko

3 posts in this topic

I'd like to see Fayetteville do something like this.  I did send an e-mail to the Dir of Comm. Garrod to see if they could include player bio's on the web site. We'll see.

6 hours ago, dennis07 said:

I'd like to see Fayetteville do something like this.  I did send an e-mail to the Dir of Comm. Garrod to see if they could include player bio's on the web site. We'll see.

Yes, I really enjoy the blog they are doing with the team this year.  We are lucky we have Brian Gardner, who is an awesome broadcaster and has been writing our Dawgs Talk blog.  He is usually spot on with his observations.  He starts off the week with a preview of upcoming games.  Then when the week's games are over he does a recap and replays the highlights of all the games, along with an interview with our coach or one of the players before each game.  Throws in his perspective of how the team is doing.  Now they been having Q&A with a different player in between all of that.  Im not sure who is doing the Q&A with the players.  They been putting DT for Dawgs Talk.  But its another nice thing they do.  It keeps us looking for something new from the team almost every day of the week.  Now if the team could just give Brian and the fans something good to read and write about.  Definately impressed with our owners and management.  We just need the talent on the ice to go a long with them.  

• Like 1

Awards