Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
NewsBot

Roanoke Drops Knoxville in Overtime, 4-3

5 posts in this topic

Roanoke Drops Knoxville in Overtime, 4-3ROANOKE, VA - David Gandara had two goals including the game-winner, Steve Mele recorded two assists, an... - SPHL Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs

View the full article

Awards

Thank you, Newsbot.  Atleast we have you to remind us what a win looks like.  You only had to go back almost 3 weeks!!!  I think we might have one more since then.  Keep up the good work!!

Awards

You missed the other two "news items" summarizing the same game, that were published a few hours before this one was yesterday.  In the Bot's defense, it's his Our Sports Central webmasters who are the increasingly delinquent party.  I spend significant moderating energies from Monday thru Wednesday every week in deleting these Bot-come-lately threads; but I'll leave this one to linger for a bit, in the spirit of Christmas.  It'll be the hockey history gift that keeps on giving.  :xmas_confused:

EDIT: Looking like this may become a 7-days-per-week Bot-trash hauling job.

617fd5d2ee2151b992e5617d9c834e8b.jpg

6 hours ago, JMC-STL said:

You missed the other two "news items" summarizing the same game, that were published a few hours before this one was yesterday.  In the Bot's defense, it's his Our Sports Central webmasters who are the increasingly delinquent party.  I spend significant moderating energies from Monday thru Wednesday every week in deleting these Bot-come-lately threads; but I'll leave this one to linger for a bit, in the spirit of Christmas.  It'll be the hockey history gift that keeps on giving.  :xmas_confused:

You must be doing a good job.  This article and the other one between Fayetteville vs Macon yesterday is the first time ive noticed this old of news posted.  Keep up the good work.  If Fayetteville would have won that game I would have thought Newsbot was feeling sorry for us both.

Awards