Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

dennis07

Where is Patterson?

Looking at tonight's roster I

only see one goalie. Did the new guy not report?

25 minutes ago, Marksmen3519 said:

Yes....he is here he won't get listed on the roster until he gets playing time

Even if he's a back-up and doesn't play, he still should be on the roster. Teams can't play with only 1 goalie- at least need at EBUG.

44 minutes ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

Even if he's a back-up and doesn't play, he still should be on the roster. Teams can't play with only 1 goalie- at least need at EBUG.

He is here......no need to panic

• Like 1

Patterson was cut loose by the ECHL on Jan. 5.  Anyone want to speculate on why he has not returned to FAY through the 9th?  I think he saw enough of the defensive wows in the couple of games he played at FAY and is looking for a 

better option.  A trade in the works maybe?

Transactions for the 12th have been posted and no mention of Patterson coming back.  His issue is more than a waiver wire hold up at this point.  Any of you insiders heard what the deal is with him?  Obviously he and DiSalvo would 

make a decent pair of goalies.

On 1/10/2018 at 3:13 PM, Make Marky GM said:

Patterson was cut loose by the ECHL on Jan. 5.  Anyone want to speculate on why he has not returned to FAY through the 9th?  I think he saw enough of the defensive wows in the couple of games he played at FAY and is looking for a 

better option.  A trade in the works maybe?

Poor guy is probably still recovering from the 9-0 bombing he got in Macon in his 2nd game.  Probably never coming back.  

54 minutes ago, MarksmenManiac said:

Poor guy is probably still recovering from the 9-0 bombing he got in Macon in his 2nd game.  Probably never coming back.  

Being left in for all nine goals probably doesn't help.  I don't blame him if he never comes back.  Seemed like a good goalie, aside from that one game.

51 minutes ago, AfghanPiehole said:

Being left in for all nine goals probably doesn't help.  I don't blame him if he never comes back.  Seemed like a good goalie, aside from that one game.

Agreed.  Hopefully, he’ll come back and we will actually have a couple guys show up and play in front of him.  Curious to see how the games go this weekend.  Pray for something better than last 10-15 weeks.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MarksmenManiac said:

Agreed.  Hopefully, he’ll come back and we will actually have a couple guys show up and play in front of him.  Curious to see how the games go this weekend.  Pray for something better than last 10-15 weeks.  

Or they could trade his rights back to PEN to cover the future considerations they are owed and get room and board on their next trip to PEN.  Fireantz fans know what I mean. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Make Marky GM said:

Or they could trade his rights back to PEN to cover the future considerations they are owed and get room and board on their next trip to PEN.  Fireantz fans know what I mean. 

Kyle Rank????:doh:

1 hour ago, MarksmenManiac said:

I know there are still 29 games left but these two against Roanoke could either set the tone for the positive or continue a negative trend.  I'd say a two win weekend sets us back on track with some much needed (and overdue) momentum but anything less than at least a win and things will be looking very bleak.  Roanoke is starting to come around with Bremner at the helm which means we won't own them like we did last season.  It'll be a wild ride for sure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AfghanPiehole said:

I know there are still 29 games left but these two against Roanoke could either set the tone for the positive or continue a negative trend.  I'd say a two win weekend sets us back on track with some much needed (and overdue) momentum but anything less than at least a win and things will be looking very bleak.  Roanoke is starting to come around with Bremner at the helm which means we won't own them like we did last season.  It'll be a wild ride for sure.

Looks kinda bleak right now , maybe tomorrow will produce a better final ..........

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dnf said:

Looks kinda bleak right now , maybe tomorrow will produce a better final ..........

That's doubtful because I really think this season is now a lost cause.

• Like 1

Not sure how Bryan Dallaire has been playing for you guys but he was hurt pretty bad.  Couldnt put weight on one of his legs.  Hope he is well but didnt look good.

11 hours ago, Greg81102 said:

Not sure how Bryan Dallaire has been playing for you guys but he was hurt pretty bad.  Couldnt put weight on one of his legs.  Hope he is well but didnt look good.

It didn't look good at all. I truly hope it isn't as bad as it looked.

Looks like you guys got Patrick Spano back from loan.  Also, Kent Patterson was waived by KC again today.  Not sure if you guys knew he was still in KC or wondering about him.