Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

dennis07

Where is Patterson?

5 hours ago, Greg81102 said:

Looks like you guys got Patrick Spano back from loan.  Also, Kent Patterson was waived by KC again today.  Not sure if you guys knew he was still in KC or wondering about him.

I saw he was released about 2 weeks ago from KC.....never saw he signed back with them.

4 minutes ago, Marksmen3519 said:

I saw he was released about 2 weeks ago from KC.....never saw he signed back with them.

Thats what i figured but he was just waived by them again today in ECHL transactions.  Just to give you a heads up.

Just now, Greg81102 said:

Thats what i figured but he was just waived by them again today in ECHL transactions.  Just to give you a heads up.

Thanks. He was released back on 1-5-18. Here is a snapshot of the original photo of the transaction on 1-5-18.

Screenshot_2018-01-20-22-40-30.png

13 hours ago, Greg81102 said:

I just looked back at KC Mavs transactions.....he signed back on 1-12-18.....a transaction I had not seen until now.

Interesting- I follow the transactions daily and I missed him being re-signed on the 12th. I even checked the KC roster several times and he wasn't showing on the roster. If he is looking to come back to FAY they have a situation.  With the good game Spano played last night (OK, take out the boneheaded clearing pass that gave MISS an easy empty net goal) where does Patterson fit in?  Do they go with 3 goalies or do they make a trade with one of them?  Most likely as mentioned above another ECHL team will grab him.

15 hours ago, Make Marky GM said:

Interesting- I follow the transactions daily and I missed him being re-signed on the 12th. I even checked the KC roster several times and he wasn't showing on the roster. If he is looking to come back to FAY they have a situation.  With the good game Spano played last night (OK, take out the boneheaded clearing pass that gave MISS an easy empty net goal) where does Patterson fit in?  Do they go with 3 goalies or do they make a trade with one of them?  Most likely as mentioned above another ECHL team will grab him.

Not sure, would be hard decision.  Game Friday night Di Salvo kept you guys in the game making some great saves.  Then the one game Patterson played against us and we killed you in shots throwing up 54, yall still won because he was spectacular.  I like both of them but have never seen Spano live and in action.