Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Greg81102

GDT - Roanoke @ Huntsville 12/15/17 8:00pm et

14 posts in this topic

Give up 20 shots first period.  3-1 with a 4th goal called off.  Barone taken out of net.  I love how Ftorek is quick to pull a goalie out of net but never makes any moves with the defense to try to give them any help. Looks like they conserving energy for the last game of the 3rd in 3 games.  Im pretty sure if they stuck the board up for the people to win chick fil-a for a year and still had a goalie in net we would still find a way to lose.  Its crazy how teams just camp and continually shoot and get rebounds and shoot again all night.  Doesnt matter who we have in net, they have no chance.

Awards

Should I preemptively post “22-51” on the RYD social media pages?

4 minutes ago, robard said:

Probably, unless a miracle happens.  Zenzola stops a breakaway then rebound put in.  But we got another one back 4-2.  We cant get nobody to the net to clear the puck out when a goaltender makes a save.  This game could easily be 10-2.

• Like 1

Awards

1 hour ago, robard said:

Better not, it hurts people's feelings.:eyes:

Edited by Onetimer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Onetimer said:

Better not, it hurts people's fellings.:eyes:

They’ll get over it. 

I took a break from it for a week, then started back last night,  think I upset at least one guy.

11 minutes ago, Onetimer said:

Better not, it hurts people's fellings.:eyes:

Who cares, anybody who knows anything about hockey knows our team is in shambles.  In almost a year and a half now our team has played with no consistency.  Unless you count consistently bad.  Every trade or decision our coach has made has not improved our team.  Just look how Evan Schultz and Paul Russell has shown how much he stinks.  Schultz a point or 2 in every game he's played for Birmingham. Russell has equal points in 1 game with Macon as the whole year here.  That right there tells you something about your coach.  He doesnt know how to use a player like he should or he just cant motivate his players to play up to their potential.

• Like 1

Awards

Im starting to think we all need to make our own clothes for all the teddy bears tomorrow night. FIRE FTOREK!!!!!

Awards

11 minutes ago, Onetimer said:

I took a break from it for a week, then started back last night,  think I upset at least one guy.

I don’t get why people think we should just blindly follow the team or that because you criticize that means you don’t support them. 

Just now, Greg81102 said:

Im starting to think we all need to make our own clothes for all the teddy bears tomorrow night. FIRE FTOREK!!!!!

We should just toss Ftorek. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, robard said:

We should just toss Ftorek. 

lmao imagine how disappointed the kid who got him would be.:2thumbsup:

• Like 1

Awards

1 minute ago, robard said:

I don’t get why people think we should just blindly follow the team or that because you criticize that means you don’t support them. 

Agreed, I'd be more upset if no one was complaining about the way the team has played both seasons.

With all this drama going on in the forums, i forgot to mention its a good possibility we are going to be down another defenseman.  Chris Kravtchouk had to be helped off the ice unable to put any weight on one of his legs.  It didnt look good.

Awards