Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
antman

Marksmen blasted 10 - 2

Another great effort by this pitiful team, sure the defense is proud of this one, Peter D gives up 7 in relief of Patterson, I believe we were outshot 16 - 4 in the first period, this team is headed straight to the bottom. Don't know if they know what to do to turn this team around. Any thoughts, glad I did not spend 8 bucks to see this lack of effort on the computer.

22 minutes ago, Onetimer said:

Keep playing Roanoke,   we will cure your problems. :crash:

Looks like both of us are going to be fighting for who gets 9th and 10th place!

Pointstreak is wrong. I am pretty sure they pulled Patterson after only TWO goals about midway in the first period. So that would mean 8 goals were against Di Salvo. Hard game to watch. Let's hope we see a much better effort tomorrow.

2 hours ago, MarksmenArtist said:

Pointstreak is wrong. I am pretty sure they pulled Patterson after only TWO goals about midway in the first period. So that would mean 8 goals were against Di Salvo. Hard game to watch. Let's hope we see a much better effort tomorrow.

Either way, the final score is 10-2 in favor of Macon......Let's hope we see a much better effort tomorrow.  Could it actually get any worse?  I guess the only positive is that it was a road game and nobody back here was subjected to watching that crap a** effort in person.  

I was right. I just watched replay. Trask scored second goal on Patterson at 18:00 in first period. Goalie change was made. DiSalvo put in. Next goal was at 18:58 by Escheverri on DiSalvo which was the GWG. That means the loss should have been given to DiSalvo...NOT to Patterson. Of course the additional 7 other goals scored were bad too. Apparently the off ice officials were asleep when the goalie change was made. Water under the bridge...I know....just sayin'.

17 hours ago, antman said:

Another great effort by this pitiful team, sure the defense is proud of this one, Peter D gives up 7 in relief of Patterson, I believe we were outshot 16 - 4 in the first period, this team is headed straight to the bottom. Don't know if they know what to do to turn this team around. Any thoughts, glad I did not spend 8 bucks to see this lack of effort on the computer.

But even with the new coach we are still calling on the FHL guys to play here they can't play.