Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

ziffen

Pelham Civic Complex Seating Question...

My wife and I are considering traveling to Pelham for the game on the 29th (Macon @ Birmingham).  Obviously we're Macon fans and would like to sit where the Macon players could spot us.  If I'm looking at the seating chart correct, it looks like section 204 is behind the benches.  It appears that there are no seats available in this section!?!?  Would love to be directly behind the Macon bench if possible.  Any Bulls fan care to help out an opposing team's fan?  At least point me in the right location or locations.  Might be able to reciprocate if a couple of Bulls fans come to Macon on Feb. 16th.  

Thanks!

204 is the most popular section to sit in. But I wouldnt go off of online to buy tickets. I would want call or buy there. But it is a small arena and there isnt a bad seat in the house. You can sit almost anywhere and they should be able to see you.

Just do not sit in section 108, that is not a kind section to opponents if you know what I mean

If you’re wanting to sit where the players can see you, 105 & 106 are good sections. They’re directly across from the visiting teams benches. 

• Thanks 1

Yeah, I would suggest calling Cindy in the office and let her set you up as close to the visitor bench as possible. Call 205-620-6870, now 108 will treat you with respect but don't think you'd enjoy sitting there. ;)

• Thanks 1

You might say we're building our own version of Cellblock 303

2017-12-15 18.22.00.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BHMRick said:

You might say we're building our own version of Cellblock 303

and I would say it's building rather quickly too. :disobedient: