Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Marksmen3519

GDT : Fayetteville @ Knoxville (12\26\17) 7:05 pm

9 posts in this topic

Fayetteville travels to Knoxville to face off with the IceBears the day after Christmas. The Marksmen look to narrow the gap in the standings. The Bears are currently in 7th place while the Marksmen are in 8th place (3 pts) behind Knoxville. 

Pregame Notes

SPHL Scoreboard

Neulion (@7.99) 

Game Live :

Gamesheet :

Awards

Hopefully Esposito can improve on his 0-5-1 record against teams other than Roanoke and Birmingham.  

Edited by AfghanPiehole

Awards

15 hours ago, AfghanPiehole said:

Hopefully Esposito can improve on his 0-5-1 record against teams other than Roanoke and Birmingham.  

Its like none of the 3 teams at the bottom of the standings wants that last playoff spot.  Looks like after you guys play Knoxville, atleast for the next two games one of us will have to get some points.  :popcorn:

Awards

1st period was a little lackluster, but 2nd and 3rd were much better. Marksmen controlled the pace. Schiavo had a great night and Spano played really well. Glad Hauswirth wasn't hurt after he limped off for a bit. Boys battled back and tied it up 2-2. Bad call of interference gave them a power play and they scored. I did see some positives tonight though. Now....bring on the haters. I'm ready.

Awards

No hating here. The middle half of that game, the Marksmen were the better team. Until 10 minutes to go, they could have won.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MarksmenArtist said:

1st period was a little lackluster, but 2nd and 3rd were much better. Marksmen controlled the pace. Schiavo had a great night and Spano played really well. Glad Hauswirth wasn't hurt after he limped off for a bit. Boys battled back and tied it up 2-2. Bad call of interference gave them a power play and they scored. I did see some positives tonight though. Now....bring on the haters. I'm ready.

LOL what a excuse

Awards

4 hours ago, MarksmenArtist said:

Excuse? Like saying you're a fan and then taking every opportunity to talk down about and belittle the team you "supposedly" follow? I don't think so Wallace.

Didn't he also state that the new coach from the FHL was bringing 5 players with him and turned around and now makes negative comments about the team and players from the FHL  :wth:

• Like 1

Awards