Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
robard

Pittsburgh Penguins jersey

Selling a brand new Pittsburgh Penguins jersey. #81 Phil Kessel size Medium. Bought it for my wife but it’s way too big for her. Will take $175 for it. The jersey has never been worn. 

@robard: I'm sending your plea to the SPHL Forums Twitter page for wider audience participation.  Good luck - and next time, measure your wife while she's standing up.  :thumbsup:

14 hours ago, robard said:

Selling a brand new Pittsburgh Penguins jersey. #81 Phil Kessel size Medium. Bought it for my wife but it’s way too big for her. Will take $175 for it. The jersey has never been worn. 

Thanks! I guess the sizes run different in the Fanstics brand jerseys. All the others she has are mediums. 

3 hours ago, robard said:

Thanks! I guess the sizes run different in the Fanstics brand jerseys. All the others she has are mediums. 

If you meant 'Fanatics' they have a Sizing Chart link on every product page by the jersey size choices.  But with a couple of tries, I didn't see a size chart on their site that included hockey jersey sizing (??).  I've historically used SportsK.com (whose site has its own sizing charts) for the majority of my NHL replica purchases, and I've always been happy with their product quality and customer service - the latter which I've seldom needed to exercise.  River City Sports up in Winnipeg also has sizing charts for Reebok & CCM products that I've used successfully in the past.  But sometimes you just have to experiment with sizing from the seller you choose, and it's always a god idea to price shop especially around Christmas time.