Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Greg81102

GDT - Roanoke @ Fayetteville 12/29/17 7pm et

20 posts in this topic

What a game.  We finally got a win in regulation!!!  Icing on the cake Zenzola took on Drobot.  Nice to see everybody having pluses instead of minuses except for poor Moroso.  Only one on the team with a -1.  Great game Dawgs, lets hope they give us a showing like this tomorrow!

• Like 1

Awards

22 minutes ago, robard said:

Zenzola just fought Drobot!

And Zola got his tail whooped....lol.  If Drobie gets suspended, so should Zola.....Drobie left the crease and was skating towards the blueline. Zola skated after him and paid the price. A lot of bad plays doomed Fayetteville in this one. Can't wait for tomorrow night.

• Like 1

Awards

Yeah he didn’t do a lot of damage to Drobot. Still cool to see a goalie fight!

Great game tonight. Who would’ve thought going to the net and playing physical could lead to a win? I’m so glad that doofus Ftorek is gone. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marksmen3519 said:

And Zola got his tail whooped....lol.  If Drobie gets suspended, so should Zola.....Drobie left the crease and was skating towards the blueline. Zola skated after him and paid the price. A lot of bad plays doomed Fayetteville in this one. Can't wait for tomorrow night.

Nobody even got fighting majors.  If Drobot gets suspended it will be for his 5 minute major for slashing he got.  

Awards

8 minutes ago, robard said:

Yeah he didn’t do a lot of damage to Drobot. Still cool to see a goalie fight!

Great game tonight. Who would’ve thought going to the net and playing physical could lead to a win? I’m so glad that doofus Ftorek is gone. 

My thoughts exactly, it was nice seeing our team crashing the net tonight.  Totally different then what we got as Ftorek as coach.  Only good things can happen if your team crashes the net.

• Like 1

Awards

Just now, Greg81102 said:

Nobody even got fighting majors.  If Drobot gets suspended it will be for his 5 minute major for slashing he got.  

Im not surprised there wasn't a fighting penalty called. Refs were awful tonight, they missed a "too many men" penalty.....clear as day 6 skaters plus the goalie.....Dawgs had possession and the refs saw the guy skate off the ice......one of the Dawgs skaters got hit in face with the puck from a slapshot......Fayetteville was called for a high stick.......no Fayetteville player near the guy.

*sigh*........rant over.....good game 

• Like 1

Awards

Ludlow needs some gloves dropped on him after going after Spraggs of all players. He is a bum.

Edited by KennyLang1775
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Marksmen3519 said:

Im not surprised there wasn't a fighting penalty called. Refs were awful tonight, they missed a "too many men" penalty.....clear as day 6 skaters plus the goalie.....Dawgs had possession and the refs saw the guy skate off the ice......one of the Dawgs skaters got hit in face with the puck from a slapshot......Fayetteville was called for a high stick.......no Fayetteville player near the guy.

*sigh*........rant over.....good game 

They just updated it on pointstreaks.  They both got majors for fighting.  Drobot got 5 minute major for slashing.  Zenzola got 10 minute misconduct for deliberate taking helmet off.

• Like 2

Awards

21 minutes ago, KennyLang1775 said:

Ludlow needs some gloves dropped on him after going after Spraggs of all players. He is a bum.

Spraggs made a clean hit on McNeil....Harris didnt like it. He has a temper, bad penalty to take. 

• Like 1

Awards

He is hated in Roanoke after giving us the chicken wings the night Moroso would not fight him. Mueller stepped up and Ludlow declined. Ever since then, the Roanoke crowd has been on his case hard.

1 hour ago, Marksmen3519 said:

Admittedly, I don't watch a lot of their games, but Drobot's not doing a ton of help on the stat sheet. Second worse in the league plus/minus at -18. Maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing if he was out?

4 minutes ago, ShaunS said:

Admittedly, I don't watch a lot of their games, but Drobot's not doing a ton of help on the stat sheet. Second worse in the league plus/minus at -18. Maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing if he was out?

Dont know what it is with Drobot and Kravtchouk for us.  But for some reason Drobot has it out for him every game but Kravtchouk will never give in and go with him ever since their tussle in the first game.

• Like 1

Awards

26 minutes ago, Onetimer said:

Goz, smh!

He was thinking Zenzola had a better chance with his goalie mask on.  lmao

• Like 1

Awards

3 hours ago, ShaunS said:

People love him down here in Fayetteville.  They say it goes beyond the stats.  Last time I checked, a -18 is a very bad statistic and only having 1 point in 24 games isn't very good either.  If I were Roanoke, I'd be on the phone to the SPHL commish begging the league not to suspend Drobot.

Awards

....and Moroso is a minus 21 for Roanoke...I did not notice him much on the broadcast last night. And guess what, the only minus player we had in a seven goal outburst last night was.....Moroso.

• Like 1