Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
Marksmen3519

Canadian Players Talk NC Weather

6 posts in this topic

Talk about NC winter storm......

• Like 1

What most of our players should have said was.  'If you think this is cold, where I came from the wind chill is colder than my +/-.'

• Haha 1

Instead of spending time making videos, how about trying this thing called practicing hockey?  Hockey is their job and winning games is what the object of hockey is supposed to be.  They need to be spending a lot more time doing things such as conditioning,watching film, practicing and focusing on the upcoming schedule.  But instead of doing all that, they'r busy making videos which have absolutely nothing to be with winning games and attempting to move up in the standings but instead, we've lost back to back games against the teams above and below us in the standings.  It's really sad,  really, really sad.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/6/2018 at 2:49 AM, AfghanPiehole said:

Instead of spending time making videos, how about trying this thing called practicing hockey?  Hockey is their job and winning games is what the object of hockey is supposed to be.  They need to be spending a lot more time doing things such as conditioning,watching film, practicing and focusing on the upcoming schedule.  But instead of doing all that, they'r busy making videos which have absolutely nothing to be with winning games and attempting to move up in the standings but instead, we've lost back to back games against the teams above and below us in the standings.  It's really sad,  really, really sad.

Lol. The only thing I see That’s really really sad, Is your constant negativity and butthurt whining, pie

why don’t you call the front office and ask them if you can take over as the Hockey Ops Director.  Let the GM read all you constructive criticism all over the internet. 

He/she will definitely see how much advanced knowledge you have on running a hockey team. 

They would hire you in a minute!  

What could go wrong?

Edited by Volstate
Please refrain from name calling

1 hour ago, MarksmenManiac said:

Lol. The only thing I see That’s really really sad, Is your constant negativity and butthurt whining, pie

why don’t you call the front office and ask them if you can take over as the Hockey Ops Director.  Let the GM read all you constructive criticism all over the internet. 

He/she will definitely see how much advanced knowledge you have on running a hockey team. 

They would hire you in a minute!  

What could go wrong?

We all are glad you joined the forums and welcome you MarksmenManiac, but everybody has there own opinions and are allowed to share them whether they are negative or not.  You can disagree with someone and have discussions but its no need to attack some one with calling them names or hash tags.  If you have any questions you can contact a moderator but I would first browse the guidelines so you will know the rules to follow for the forums.

Hockey players aren't spending every waking hour thinking hockey, practicing, playing, skating, etc. They have lives outside of hockey.

Most people here work 40 hour work weeks (some more, some less, irrelevant to my point) but when we're done we want to do other things.

If "making videos" is what they want to do, so be it.

Nobody asks anyone here to eat/sleep/breath getting me a large fries and milkshake (it's broken again!).

• Like 3