Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Greg81102

Roanoke Times Article

6 posts in this topic

I am fired up for the weekend. We are headed to Fayetteville for the Saturday game!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KennyLang1775 said:

I am fired up for the weekend. We are headed to Fayetteville for the Saturday game!

I just hope it turns out a lot better then your last trip to Knoxville.  Atleast the game should be more exciting.

• Like 1

Awards

Not only are you guys very fortunate to have Bremner as coach but you're lucky to get decent media coverage.  The Roanoke Times does an awesome job covering the Rail Yard Dawgs.

• Like 4

Awards

13 hours ago, KennyLang1775 said:

Ditto Greg. That Knoxville trip was tough. 

We are on the right track, gonna be interesting if or when some of our ECHL call ups are sent back down how they will fit into role wise on the current team. I know we need a few defensemen back, but Vandergunst has changed my perception of him the few games he played in Roanoke before the call-up I think this style fits what Coach Bremners style of play wants the team to be most of all the call-ups we currently have, he might be close I seen he was a scratch for the Wednesday night game the Admirals played. 1st time he hasn't dressed while being up with them.

Edited by PlayaHtr