Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

antman

Surprised?? We Lost Again

3 hours ago, ShaunS said:

... I'd say your revision of the analogy works for the difference in expectations you'd have in SPHL to AHL to NHL.  ...

That I'll +1.  Though for those unable to afford NHL ticket prices, the continuing climb in SPHL ticket prices may seem like their family of four deserves a better floor show with dinner.

7 hours ago, 72Vette said:

I agree with M3519:beer: But, for those who are complaining about the complainers, I have a question. Have you ever been to a restaurant and recived your order either missing something or the food was cold and complained about it? I have and expect my order to be complete and warm/hot for what I'm paying for. It's the same for hockey. We spend a lot $$$$to watch a good hockey game. I'm ok with the team losing as long as progress is being made to improve the team. :2thumbsup: I'm a STH and I feel at times I'm not getting what I paid for. I am a true hockey fan and go to the games to watch a good game. A score of 10-2 is not a good hockey game. Go Marksmen!

Strange... I must Have missed that 10-2 game.  All the games I’ve gone to see were close besides a 7-3 loss to Roanoke a few weeks ago.  Other than that, we’ve been in every game I’ve watched.  

1 hour ago, MarksmenManiac said:

Strange... I must Have missed that 10-2 game.  All the games I’ve gone to see were close besides a 7-3 loss to Roanoke a few weeks ago.  Other than that, we’ve been in every game I’ve watched.  

Dec 15th against Macon. Away game. Still cost $$$$ depending on what package you purchase to watch the away games.

Edited by 72Vette

If it were easy to put together winning teams then the Chicago Cubs should have a lot more world series championships, the Toronto Maple leafs would have won more Stanley cups since 1967......and hell, why not...the Cleveland Browns might have won something...anything...even one game would suffice !!!

Edited by averagejoe
  • Like 3