Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

dnf

Drobot

89 posts in this topic

Did a Drobot play a shift tonight . Didn’t see any stats for him on Pointstreak ........ 

Awards Earned

He was on the ice some but not much.

22 minutes ago, vicvegas said:

He was on the ice some but not much.

By not much he means very very little.  Not many shifts at all.

Awards Earned

By the stats on Pointstreak , Kalisz has taken the lead in the minus over Drobot , - 19 verses - 17 ..... 

Awards Earned

No doubt this will be the last season for Drobot (I don"t think they will release him at this point) and probably the last year for Hauswirth and McNeil, too.  Our protected players will be 8 former FHL players.

2 hours ago, Make Marky GM said:

No doubt this will be the last season for Drobot (I don"t think they will release him at this point) and probably the last year for Hauswirth and McNeil, too.  Our protected players will be 8 former FHL players.

Time  for Drobot to leave.

Awards Earned

28 minutes ago, MarksmenArtist said:

Go Drobes! Go Hausy! Go Nails! GO MARKSMEN!!!! 

:Marksmen: :Marksmen: :Marksmen: :Marksmen: :Marksmen: :Marksmen: :Marksmen: :Marksmen: :Marksmen: :Marksmen: :Marksmen:

Good by Drobot

Awards Earned

25 minutes ago, puckcounter said:

Good by Drobot

Probably would be "Good by Drobot"....I'm sure he appreciates the support. :)

• Like 1

Awards Earned

Anthony Parisi asks Drobot for a go and then got his butt handed to him on a platter. He won't ask again I bet.

Awards Earned

2 minutes ago, MarksmenArtist said:

Anthony Parisi asks Drobot for a go and then got his butt handed to him on a platter. He won't ask again I bet.

It was Drobots blood they were cleaning up from the ice.  Must not got his butt handed to him too bad.

• Like 1

Awards Earned

8 minutes ago, Greg81102 said:

It was Drobots blood they were cleaning up from the ice.  Must not got his butt handed to him too bad.

Ehhhh...I would say Parisi lost that one. He might have landed a lucky punch that drew some blood but Drobot landed about 10 more than Parisi.

• Like 2

Awards Earned

Just a slight nosebleed for Drobot. Unfortunately I heard Parisi has possible broken facial bones. Mess with the bull...get the horns.

He won't ask for a go like that again.

Awards Earned

1 hour ago, jbgentry said:

Ehhhh...I would say Parisi lost that one. He might have landed a lucky punch that drew some blood but Drobot landed about 10 more than Parisi.

Parisi may never play hockey again after that ass whoopin.  Drobs hurt him bad.  That kid will be visiting a surgeon tomorrow or at the latest Monday.  

It was a pretty brutal whooping.  He'll Drobot had more shots on Parisi's head then Roanoke had on goal. Hopefully he is not hurt bad but man what a fight.

Can we get a video posted of the fight for those that haven't seen it yet?!

Awards Earned

On 1/13/2018 at 5:59 PM, MarksmenArtist said:

Goodbye fake fans.

Just sit in the stands and whine

Awards Earned

On 1/13/2018 at 10:13 PM, Greg81102 said:

He didn't, just seen the video of the fight on You Tube, I would give the win to Drobot, but nowhere near as one sided as I was led to believe by the posts in this thread. Sorry not good with linking stuff so if somebody can link it everyone can see for themselves.

Edited by PlayaHtr

On 1/14/2018 at 12:09 AM, MarksmenManiac said:

Parisi may never play hockey again after that ass whoopin.  Drobs hurt him bad.  That kid will be visiting a surgeon tomorrow or at the latest Monday.  

How do you know he'll be visiting a surgeon?

Edited by AfghanPiehole

Awards Earned

1 hour ago, PlayaHtr said:

After watching the video, it did appear that Drobot did win this fight decisively. 

Awards Earned

Didn't say he didn't win the fight I thought so as well, not as one sided as posted though, he was missing with a lot of those punches early in the fight and Parisi landed more than just one lucky blow.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PlayaHtr said:

Didn't say he didn't win the fight I thought so as well, not as one sided as posted though, he was missing with a lot of those punches early in the fight and Parisi landed more than just one lucky blow.

And didnt see blood on Parisi?

Parisi asked to go with Drobes before the puck drop. He got it. Overheard at jersey auction afterwards that Parisi had some probable fractured facial bones. If so, I'd say Drobot landed a few solid ones...and before anyone says I'm gloating, I'm not. 

Awards Earned