Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

MacGuy

GDT - Macon @ Knoxville - Saturday

Mayhem vs. Ice Bears
7:35 ET Game time @ the Civic Coliseum
Coach's Corner: 6:20 in the lower level Exhibition Hall. MemBEAR's-only entrance opens at 6:10
SPHL Scoreboard
Pre-Game Notes
GAME LIVE
Live Gamesheet

Knoxville Twitter
Macon Twitter
Live video on Neulion ($7.99)
No Fox Sports Radio broadcast scheduled.

Disney Night -  Enjoy the music and meet the characters from your favorite Disney films. One lucky family will have the opportunity to win a paid vacation to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Learn more here.

2018 Ice Bears Calendars and tickets to Karaoke at Cotton Eyed Joe on Monday, Jan. 22nd will be on sale at the Booster Club table tonight.

Now, that's what I'm talking about! Way to go Bears!

Don't think I've ever seen a 1-penalty game before (not counting the Sicard/Howe dance). Stout missed a few he maybe should have called and let more slide. But mostly, he just let 'em play. There weren't even that many icings called. Net result - a fast, clean, virtually uninterrupted game.

And the good guys won - in front of over 5,100 fans. Great night!

I wasn't at the game last night but see that 2 seconds into the 3rd Howe and Sicard. How did that one turn out? From where I sit, it reminds me kind of Rusty Mckee (sp). Rusty may not have waited that long.

Looked like a mutually agreed upon exchange, each got several punches in, Howe had a bit of an advantage due to his height. It didn't last long. Both exchanged pleasantries on their way back to their respective benches.

10 hours ago, MacGuy said:

Looked like a mutually agreed upon exchange, each got several punches in, Howe had a bit of an advantage due to his height. It didn't last long. Both exchanged pleasantries on their way back to their respective benches.

Howe asked for the fight. Dennis and i discussed it. Dennis said yeah i owe you one. And Dennis overall landed the takedown. Each got 2-3 punches. As Dennis said “wasn’t much of a fight” and theirs nothing but respect amongst those two guys. No bad blood whatsoever.