Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Greg81102

GDT - Roanoke @ Fayetteville 1/13/18 6pm et

8 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, MarksmenArtist said:

Great to see so many Roanoke fans at the Crown last night! Nice folks. Loves seeing the support you guys showed for your team. 

It's nice to travel to a place where the home fans treat you well.  I've been there several times and can't count the number of handshakes and "welcome to Fayetteville" comments I've received. First class.

• Like 1

Agreed. Treated well by all last night. With that being said, I believe our car load is bad luck for the team. 0-3 so far on road trips..

1 hour ago, KennyLang1775 said:

Agreed. Treated well by all last night. With that being said, I believe our car load is bad luck for the team. 0-3 so far on road trips..

I feel your pain.  I think we're 0-4.

Honestly I'm just happy the team is starting to look competitive now. Bremner is going to do wonders for this team next year. The past few weekends fan engagement is the highest it's been since the Express were at their peak. They need to take the red jersey as a full time home uni though. Maybe make a white one to go with it. Maybe use the blue as an alt, but otherwise dump them. 

Definitely think we would be in the thick of race instead of pulling in the rear of Bremner started the season. I second the red jerseys, would like to see it cleaned up a bit. Glad excitement is back in the air in Roanoke.