Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
Theoriginalalex

SPHL players available in NHL18

This has been brought up recently in another threads, so I thought I’d share my research for other SPHL fans who play NHL18. As I posted in a previous thread, I have the entire SPHL created in my game. For anyone else who wants to use real players in their game, there a number of call-ups and alumni already created by EA. I’ve done the research to find what I believe is every one-time SPHL’er available in the game and compiled them into one spreadsheet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kknnjg4tibm8bln/SPHL_roster_011818.png

Keep in mind:

- A few call-ups are still missing, likely due to EA not having their rights via the PHPA yet.

- This spreadsheet requires the 1-18-18 roster update to find all these players, as guys are constantly appearing and disappearing with each roster update.

- If you want to use these guys in Francise, put them on a custom team, free agency, or an NHL/AHL roster, as ECHL and Euro players aren’t carried into the mode.

- If you want to play a season mode, I recommend creating these 12 teams and using the EBEL league. You’ll play a 54-game schedule and the game does let you choose your playoff opponents like the real SPHL. Change the playoff format to best-of-3 before starting.

Edited by Theoriginalalex

Got the same thing file won't open then I went to my images and it was there  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye34 said:

Got the same thing file won't open then I went to my images and it was there  

Thanks

1 hour ago, Theoriginalalex said:

This has been brought up recently in another threads, so I thought I’d share my research for other SPHL fans who play NHL18. As I posted in a previous thread, I have the entire SPHL created in my game. For anyone else who wants to use real players in their game, there a number of call-ups and alumni already created by EA. I’ve done the research to find what I believe is every one-time SPHL’er available in the game and compiled them into one spreadsheet.

SPHL players available in NHL18 (01-18-18)

Keep in mind:

- A few call-ups are still missing, likely due to EA not having their rights via the PHPA yet.

- This spreadsheet requires the 1-18-18 roster update to find all these players, as guys are constantly appearing and disappearing with each roster update.

- If you want to use these guys in Francise, put them on a custom team, free agency, or an NHL/AHL roster, as ECHL and Euro players aren’t carried into the mode.

Not that its important or anything......but Caffi was last signed with FAY even though all he did was ride the bench.

11 hours ago, Marksmen3519 said:

Not that its important or anything......but Caffi was last signed with FAY even though all he did was ride the bench.

Ah ok, was wondering what that was about, saw he had zero games for them on his stats. Thanks for reposting the image, too; Dropbox can be screwy to share stuff from.

I’ve found a mistake in there already: Alex Pompeo is listed 2x and should be removed from Columbus’ alumni.

Also, added a note about season mode to the first post.

• Like 1