Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
NewsBot

Fiorentino, Hill lead Marksmen to shootout victory

2 hours ago, Five Hole said:

Nah only looks like he brought another team from last place in January to the playoffs where the calls on the ice were a proven one sided situation. Also kinda shows where he is the most successful coach as far as records in the FHL.  Sounds to me like you may have been one of the ones on the losing end of the stick somewhere with this coach but i am sure you can read and just as the owners of this team can and they see where this coach has done very well in his past.

Keep sucking those grapes.

He was also the only coach dumb enough to stick around for so long in that league.  

1 hour ago, Jingle Nuts said:

Your boy left every job screaming that the owners were cheap and didn’t give him enough money to bring in players. But forget that, the weekend is coming time for Esposito to win a game. You think? After all you were the one who showed up tootin your horn about how the Marksmen were going to rise in the standings all off a sudden. Grade until now is an F. Pretty soon he will be screaming for the owners to jump to the FHL and who knows if he’d win there.

That statement there shows how clueless you really are.  He must have really snapped one off in ya pretty good for you to have to come up with bull like that.  All one has to do is read the facts.  The fact that every one of your posts on this site is about Phil speaks volume to everyone that reads them. Look like his grade is the same as the last coach and will be the same as the next if they bring another in at this point. Time will tell i guess.

On 2018-01-30 at 10:13 AM, Five Hole said:

That statement there shows how clueless you really are.  He must have really snapped one off in ya pretty good for you to have to come up with bull like that.  All one has to do is read the facts.  The fact that every one of your posts on this site is about Phil speaks volume to everyone that reads them. Look like his grade is the same as the last coach and will be the same as the next if they bring another in at this point. Time will tell i guess.

Birmingham this weekend without top goalie and two of three top point getters. I really hope your version of Scotty Bowman has his players ready to go and well schooled on Birmingham’s tendencies. It’s GO TIME buds. Your infatuation and you might win a game. If not, let it go. Your yapping when he came in was misinformed like usual. You never mentioned that he told his “ little flock of admirers” that Shiavo and Harris, two ex-fhlers were gone as soon as Esposito hit town. One is up in the Coast and the other is still here. So much of making his first moves. More moves than Ex-Lax.

2 hours ago, Jingle Nuts said:

Birmingham this weekend without top goalie and two of three top point getters. I really hope your version of Scotty Bowman has his players ready to go and well schooled on Birmingham’s tendencies. It’s GO TIME buds. Your infatuation and you might win a game. If not, let it go. Your yapping when he came in was misinformed like usual. You never mentioned that he told his “ little flock of admirers” that Shiavo and Harris, two ex-fhlers were gone as soon as Esposito hit town. One is up in the Coast and the other is still here. So much of making his first moves. More moves than Ex-Lax.

Keep sucking those grapes pal.  You are just another one that Phil beat somewhere in this lifetime. Shows with every agenda driven post you make. You dont like what ya see then maybe its time for you to move along and go join another teams bandwagon.

Try making a post that makes sense.. Harris here and then gone and then here again?  When you figure it out please do let us know?

Plus you wont have to worry about Birmingham not having a good goalie in net with the one they have coming up.

Edited by Five Hole
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Five Hole said:

Keep sucking those grapes pal.  You are just another one that Phil beat somewhere in this lifetime. Shows with every agenda driven post you make. You dont like what ya see then maybe its time for you to move along and go join another teams bandwagon.

Try making a post that makes sense.. Harris here and then gone and then here again?  When you figure it out please do let us know?

Plus you wont have to worry about Birmingham not having a good goalie in net with the one they have coming up.

Who the Simons kid? Wouldn’t know him if I tripped over him. I wish him all the luck. Got his start in Berlin ( FHL). Think he lived in the slaughter house. Follow that last post alittle closer or maybe I should write in the old phonograph speed 33. 

Edited by Jingle Nuts

10 hours ago, Jingle Nuts said:

Who the Simons kid? Wouldn’t know him if I tripped over him. I wish him all the luck. Got his start in Berlin ( FHL). Think he lived in the slaughter house. Follow that last post alittle closer or maybe I should write in the old phonograph speed 33. 

Really does not matter if he started on a used to be team. We will be waiting for your next agenda driven post against the coach. It wont happen if they win of course because you could care less about the team doing better so we will wait till their next loss to read your venom again. Maybe as soon as tonight, Who Knows!

Keep Sucking Those Grapes!

7 hours ago, Five Hole said:

Really does not matter if he started on a used to be team. We will be waiting for your next agenda driven post against the coach. It wont happen if they win of course because you could care less about the team doing better so we will wait till their next loss to read your venom again. Maybe as soon as tonight, Who Knows!

Keep Sucking Those Grapes!

They will win tonight like i said there record is always win 1 lose 1.

On 2018-02-02 at 4:23 PM, puckcounter said:

They will win tonight like i said there record is always win 1 lose 1.

Sensitivity about your Boy is really a disadvantage. Then when you go back and forth with other posters whether the team choked. Started slow etc.

if the team lost by 20 goals you’d blame it on the lighting in the arena or the ice was slanted. But for sure, your boy will have the team winning the cup this season. Enjoy while you can. But talk sense not nonsense. Still very close to the basement. Like the one you probably are stuck in.

Edited by Jingle Nuts