Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Greg81102

GDT - Roanoke @ Macon 1/26/18 7:35pm et

Yup without Beer on ice our offense has just about disappeared.  If we cant score we are in trouble.  We definately cant shut anybody out.  

Overall, I thought they played pretty well tonight. A couple of breakaways didn't get buried and then the penalty after we tied the score was just a killer.

Now we have that 8 hour bus ride back home. Life in the minor leagues.

6 minutes ago, Roanokehockey said:

Overall, I thought they played pretty well tonight. A couple of breakaways didn't get buried and then the penalty after we tied the score was just a killer.

Now we have that 8 hour bus ride back home. Life in the minor leagues.

Yea it sucks we cant catch a break on traveling.  Cant get a back to back at home or on the road.  2nd time we have had to play in Macon then drive 8 hours back for a home game in the last few weeks.  Definately doesnt seem the league is trying to keep the travel costs down for teams.

Wondering what the heck is going on with Mueller and Vandergunst in Norfolk neither has played in over a week, still seem to be on the roster but neither played last weekend and neither played tonight either in Atlanta.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PlayaHtr said:

Wondering what the heck is going on with Mueller and Vandergunst in Norfolk neither has played in over a week, still seem to be on the roster but neither played last weekend and neither played tonight either in Atlanta.

I doubt Sam's dad will be sending us help back anytime soon

Yeah I figured he's probably got a vendetta against us. He's kind of a ****. That's the same Robbie Ftorek that threw a bench on the ice when he coached the Devils. 

15 minutes ago, LeftySlammer92 said:

That's the same Robbie Ftorek that threw a bench on the ice when he coached the Devils. 

OK, you made me google that one = and I found it!

2 hours ago, Roanokehockey said:

OK, you made me google that one = and I found it!

Yeah, he has a temper. But nevertheless I don't expect him to get in a huge hurry to send our boys back.