Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
fred

Goaltending

6 posts in this topic

At least one weak goal every game appears to be the norm this year.

And yet the Havoc are 19-11-4 with strong records both home & away, and a +13 goal differential over 34 games. The teams below you would settle for "At least one weak goal every game" if they could be in 6th place and still within Peter Sikalis's stick length of 3rd.  :hockey:

7 hours ago, JMC-STL said:

And yet the Havoc are 19-11-4 with strong records both home & away, and a +13 goal differential over 34 games. The teams below you would settle for "At least one weak goal every game" if they could be in 6th place and still within Peter Sikalis's stick length of 3rd.  :hockey:

You're just trying to get me some more of those warning points, right? Well I won't fall for it. I won't call you a retard, no matter what dumb things you say.

14 hours ago, fred said:

At least one weak goal every game appears to be the norm this year.

Maybe the coaching/training staff should send the goalies to D1 for more strength training.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fred said:

You're just trying to get me some more of those warning points, right? Well I won't fall for it. I won't call you a retard, no matter what dumb things you say.

Not my intent at all.  But permit me to add that I admire your restraint.

• Like 1

The more I think about it, you might be right. I bet at the start of the season if told Detulleo, , half way through the season he could be sitting pretty, firmly in sixth place and his goalies had been giving up no more than two soft goals a game. He would take that in a minute.

Edited by fred
  • Thanks 1