Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
RapidFire19

GDT : Fayetteville @ Peoria (2\17\18)

Decided to give my ticket vouchers away, they asked how much I wanted for them, I said I should pay you for taking them. This team is too painful to watch.

• Like 2

This team of ours is a complete shi* show.  What was Esposito trying to prove by starting four guys who aren't exactly known for piling up lots of goals and assists?  Peoria is well coached (something we know very little about) and won't buy into that crap....Esposito's record is now 6-17-4.  The coaching change sure did make a positive impact......This team is on pace to have the worst winning % in the 20 yrs we've had professional hockey in Fayetteville.  

• Like 2

The new ownership has done great for the entertainment, being able to watch replays and even had them on TV. The only thing left is to fix the team. I would start with a new coach next season that has coaching experience in our league or above and allow him to build his team for next season. I believe it will be much better next season. The ownership are diehard hockey fans and knows they need to work on a better team.:crash:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, AfghanPiehole said:

This team of ours is a complete shi* show.  What was Esposito trying to prove by starting four guys who aren't exactly known for piling up lots of goals and assists?  Peoria is well coached (something we know very little about) and won't buy into that crap....Esposito's record is now 6-17-4.  The coaching change sure did make a positive impact......This team is on pace to have the worst winning % in the 20 yrs we've had professional hockey in Fayetteville.  

3 hours ago, 72Vette said:

The new ownership has done great for the entertainment, being able to watch replays and even had them on TV. The only thing left is to fix the team. I would start with a new coach next season that has coaching experience in our league or above and allow him to build his team for next season. I believe it will be much better next season. The ownership are diehard hockey fans and knows they need to work on a better team.:crash:

Nothing hurts a new truth more than an old error.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 
writer and statesman
  • Like 1