Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Volstate

Fund Drive for the 2018/19 season is on!

Not my favorite time of the year having to start the fund drive for the next season but unfortunately it's a necessity.  I hope you guys like the board enough to feel it's worthy of a small donation.  Hopefully if many of you feel it's worth it we will reach our goal in the needed time which will be October 1st.  We've been going strong for 8 years now and hopefully we can for a 9th.  The progress meter is posted on the side of the forum so everyone can keep up with where we are.  Thank you in advance for any amount you give and for being a part of the forums! I appreciate every one of you guys!

Been stuck @ 24% of goal for quite awhile, folks.  Let the spirit of giving resume.  :scrooge:

@Volstate: By my calculations ... if you could find a way to stretch the calendar to 50 months, tmwrk7 could provide 100% of your operating funds.  Installment plan.  :hmm:

Still stagnating @ 28% of next season's goal.  No more disposable income going toward game tickets & concessions, folks, so y'all should have some pocket change to spare for a good cause.  coin-flip-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

Fund drive has plateaued again, this time @ 34% of goal.  The 2018-19 season is sneaking up on us all, folks, so don't forget to support your favorite hockey board.  :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

Hey everyone I just wanted to give you guys an update on the fundraiser to keep this place going.  Currently we are at 37% which is a bit behind this same time last year.  I'm a bit concerned because many of my donors in years past were from teams that have folded.  That means it's going to take several new donors in order for us to keep going for this season.  I'll keep my fingers crossed and ask that if you enjoy having a place to come talk hockey that's more personable than social media then consider making a donation.  Deadline is October 1st! Here's to hoping for year 9!!👍  Thank you in advance!

I hope everyone who enjoys these Forums will contribute toward keeping them running.

October 1st is only a couple of months away - and then hockey season will be upon us! 

This is also a good time to encourage fans from our newest teams to come check us out.

Please help support the SPHL Forums! 

• Like 2