Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Greg81102

GDT - Roanoke @ Pensacola 3/2/18 8:05 est

32 minutes ago, HockeyRoanoke said:

Dawgs are rolling early and how about Guyon?

4 goals in less than 5 minutes, i'll take it.  Zenzola is playing lights out.  Guyon is on his last game of his 3 game contract.  I think he earned a spot on the roster.  Will be another player waived to make room for him.

Because the away feed freezing, I had to watch/listen the Pensacola version.  Right before goal #3, their announcer said "these Dawgs are a hungry bunch" 

Yes they are.

Go Dawgs

Mine would freeze up after the start of the 3rd period and boot me off saying another device was on my feed.  Was making me mad!!  Get two more points tomorrow!  Go Dawgs!!!!

My feed was great tonight. The Pensacola cameraman, not so much. Big win as Evansville and Birmingham both got two points tonight.

My issue was just on Brian's side.  The home version worked fine.  And I agree that the cameraman could use some improvement.

We may be spoiled by the Dawgs' home productions.

Still a great effort and a great win.

14 minutes ago, Roanokehockey said:

My issue was just on Brian's side.  The home version worked fine.  And I agree that the cameraman could use some improvement.

We may be spoiled by the Dawgs' home productions.

Still a great effort and a great win.

I had issues with the away feed during pre-game but they all cleared up once Brian's broadcast began. 

As far as the camera work, I felt like I needed to take a Dramamine after about a half a period, not to mention the numerous times the camera wasn't anywhere near the actual play going on. I would love to have actually seen the moves Guyon put on Billett for his second goal, instead of seeing just his move to get around the defense and then the shot.

A very big win, showing how far RYD has come as their season has rolled on.  :train2:

Feel free to repeat that performance on Saturday night.  I'm sure Peoria won't mind.  :popcorn:

Peoria could step up and help the Dawgs out by taking care of business against Mississippi the next two also.

Those last 4 against the Rivs will give them a good gauge of whether they want to pick the Dawgs in round 1. Although right now, nobody would.