Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

MacGuy

Transactions

40 years old?  Geez, did they tell him he had to come back or he wasn't getting his name on that street?

Next, Huntsville will get Chris George, John Gibson, Mike Degurse, and others to play- oh, wait, they ARE coming back to play in the "LEGENDS" game.Doc

I saw Garret Clemment was waived by Greenville a few days ago. Any word of him returning soon?

Six days ago to be exact. I double-checked to make sure he wasn't picked up by another squad, but that's the last mention.

3 hours ago, ShaunS said:

Six days ago to be exact. I double-checked to make sure he wasn't picked up by another squad, but that's the last mention.

He is Not coming back 

Apr. 9

ADD - Josh Erickson has been added to the lineup, returning from his stint in the ECHL.

DEL - Tyler Minx has been placed on season-ending IR.

Josh Erickson, 24, played 30 games and scored 11 points in the ECHL this season with the Jacksonville IceMen and the Kansas City Mavericks. Erickson had 11 points in his 14 games played for the Ice Bears, before being called up in late December 2017. Coach Jeff Carr, when asked about Josh's return said, "Josh was one of the first guys I recruited over the summer and it's great to have him back. His success at the next level and his gritty style of play is exactly what we need to inject into this lineup."

• Like 1

Just now, MacGuy said:

Apr. 9

ADD - Josh Erickson has been added to the lineup, returning from his 30-game stint in the ECHL.

DEL - Tyler Minx has been placed on season-ending IR.

Just saw this on Twitter.