Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
dnf

Macon Game

Fayetteville with only 12 skaters tonight ...We know the season will be over next week end but why isn't there a full roster on the ice ?

Need to tell Pointstreak

21 hours ago, dnf said:

Need to tell Pointstreak

Pointstreak doesn't always get it right.  If you look at Fayetteville's penalties for last night it shows Palmer with a 2 MIN penalty for cross-checking at 4:48 of the 2nd.  Then it shows Palmer with a 4 MIN penalty for high sticking at 6:44 of the 2nd.  If you go by those times you'd think he was let out of the box early or he took out the penalty box guy with his stick.  He did commit both penalties but the second one was at about 7:00. I only bring this up because it led to an interesting situation in the game. One that I don't remember seeing before.  Before his 4 MIN penalty was up Macon had 3 players sent to the box.  The best FAY got out of it was a 4 on 3 situation. The public address announcer stated "Fayetteville is now on a 4 on 2" which we all know can't be the case, but he did make me count.

I thought we should have been able to put a 5th skater on the ice. Would have made more sense.  I think the officials blew that one and several other missed calls. 

14 minutes ago, pitch01 said:

I thought we should have been able to put a 5th skater on the ice. Would have made more sense.  I think the officials blew that one and several other missed calls. 

Referee #2 seemed confused by it all and he spent a long time at the scorer's table.  Thinking back on it it seems FAY did have a 5 on 3 for about 30 seconds when the FAY player left the box. 

24 minutes ago, Make Marky GM said:

Referee #2 seemed confused by it all and he spent a long time at the scorer's table.  Thinking back on it it seems FAY did have a 5 on 3 for about 30 seconds when the FAY player left the box. 

There was only 1 referee- per game sheet: 

Referee: Steven Rouillard
Linesman 1: Steven Hoshaw
Linesman 2: Max Nicastro

but "confused" is not a word I would associate with SR.

15 hours ago, PlannedObsolescence said:

There was only 1 referee- per game sheet: 

Referee: Steven Rouillard
Linesman 1: Steven Hoshaw
Linesman 2: Max Nicastro

but "confused" is not a word I would associate with SR.

His jersey number is #2 but I think you know that.

I heard, and saw a video, that he lost control of the Peoria\Roanoke game last night as well.....I don't think there has been a game he didnt lose control of this season.