Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
Greg81102

Dennis Sicard left off playoff roster?

I just noticed Dennis Sicard left off of playoff roster?  What is with that?  Talk about a disappointment being axed right before playoffs.  

9 minutes ago, Greg81102 said:

I just noticed Dennis Sicard left off of playoff roster?  What is with that?  Talk about a disappointment being axed right before playoffs.  

He was put on season-ending IR

Apr 1

Macon Mayhem Sicard, Dennis (RW) placed on season ending IR

4 minutes ago, Marksmen3519 said:

He was put on season-ending IR

Oh, I must have missed that.  That sucks.  He usually plays his best hockey during playoffs.  Only thing made me notice it, was Evansville killing them in SOG 33 to 9 last time I looked.  Very uncharacteristically like Macon, especially against Evansville.

11 minutes ago, Greg81102 said:

Oh, I must have missed that.  That sucks.  He usually plays his best hockey during playoffs.  Only thing made me notice it, was Evansville killing them in SOG 33 to 9 last time I looked.  Very uncharacteristically like Macon, especially against Evansville.

I didnt even look at SOGS.....that is killer. Macon sure is missing him.

He had elbow surgery last week.  It got to the point where continuing to play with it like it was, could have caused permanent damage. Really unfortunate timing.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GusMac said:

He had elbow surgery last week.  It got to the point where continuing to play with it like it was, could have caused permanent damage. Really unfortunate timing.

Yep, that sucks.  I might not like him when he's playing the Dawgs, but he's one of my favorite players to watch in the league.  Always gives it his all and not scared to take on anybody.  Can skate with the best of them and can beat them up.  You can't beat that.  :2thumbsup:  Wish we had someone with his skill set in Roanoke.