Jump to content

Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

  • Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here


robard

Rail Yard Dawg Feedback

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Canucks13 said:

I don’t want any of that. I think it would be neat to see player interviews where the player talks about how they got their start playing hockey, favorite players, favorite color, food etc. just fun trivial information. 

 

Tune into Greg Robert's on 107.3 every Wednesday during the season at 5. He normally has a few Dawgs on with him to talk about what's going on in their world.

 

On a side note, I was in Knoxville this past weekend for the UT spring game and decided to take the kiddos over to the ice bears game. Haven't been in the Coliseum in 6 years and after experiencing that Friday night I'm all the more thankful to the rail yard dawgs organization. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Canucks13 said:

I don’t want any of that. I think it would be neat to see player interviews where the player talks about how they got their start playing hockey, favorite players, favorite color, food etc. just fun trivial information. 

 

Fayetteville does a two page pamphlet on the team, organization, or whatnot. Usually it is front and back, also one page is used for "highlighting a player" or info on a player. They usually do one player every few games. This page would contain a player photo, a small paragraph on how he grew up in the sport or family background, favorite foods, hockey player growing up, NHL team, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Marksmen3519 said:

Fayetteville does a two page pamphlet on the team, organization, or whatnot. Usually it is front and back, also one page is used for "highlighting a player" or info on a player. They usually do one player every few games. This page would contain a player photo, a small paragraph on how he grew up in the sport or family background, favorite foods, hockey player growing up, NHL team, etc. 

That’s all I want. I don’t want to join the booster club or hang out with the players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, HockeyRoanoke said:

Tune into Greg Robert's on 107.3 every Wednesday during the season at 5. He normally has a few Dawgs on with him to talk about what's going on in their world.

 

On a side note, I was in Knoxville this past weekend for the UT spring game and decided to take the kiddos over to the ice bears game. Haven't been in the Coliseum in 6 years and after experiencing that Friday night I'm all the more thankful to the rail yard dawgs organization. 

Is there a way to listen online?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Canucks13 said:

Is there a way to listen online?

Yeah, you can listen live on wfir website or Greg Robert's Facebook where you can actually watch the live stream

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, HockeyRoanoke said:

Yeah, you can listen live on wfir website or Greg Robert's Facebook where you can actually watch the live stream

I don’t have Facebook but I can listen on the website! Thanks for the info. I always want to listen but I’m either not in my car or I forget about the interview. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Canucks13 said:

I don’t have Facebook but I can listen on the website! Thanks for the info. I always want to listen but I’m either not in my car or I forget about the interview. 

If you miss it he always puts up podcasts, you can go back through all of the interviews from this season

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HockeyRoanoke said:

If you miss it he always puts up podcasts, you can go back through all of the interviews from this season

Good to know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members
     
     

    No registered users viewing this page.

     
×