Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Sign in to follow this  
Speedracer

Road Trip Map

One of the features we have on these boards is a road trip map, to help people visiting your area find some places to check out while their in town.

We're especially looking for the following:

• Hotels / Motels
  • Restaurants (non-franchised, unless it's a popular gathering spot for fans)
  • Amusements
  • Malls/Shopping centers
  • Parks / Recreation
  • Local Attractions / Museums
  • Businesses that support the team

Please feel free to post on here any such places that are of interest, and I'll update them as time allows.

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

We have a hotel right next to the arena (Tax Slayer Center).  It's called the Radisson.  A lot of visiting fans that come to the games stay there. https://www.reservationcounter.com/hotels2/show/602ef90/radisson-on-john-deere-commons-moline-moline-il?AdPos=1t1&cid=sem::TPRC::AW::::::radisson%20hotel%20moline%20il::e&creative=241573467482&device=c&iv_=__iv_p_1_a_981229808_g_56048385251_w_kwd-347546553520_h_9018656_ii__d_c_v__n_g_c_241573467482_k_radisson%20hotel%20moline%20il_m_e_l__t__e__r_1t1_vi__&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_term=radisson%20hotel%20moline%20il

There is also a few nice places to eat.  TGI Fridays a lot of the visiting fans and players love to go eat there. One of my favorite places.  It's right next to the Tax Slayer Center and Mississippi River.  There is also a nice place down a little further called the Riverhouse to eat at. https://www.riverhouseqc.com/  The John Deere Commons are also near there and a gift shop.  There is also a place down there called Isabel Bloom https://www.ibloom.com/ We also have a South Park Mall. 

Edited by StormChaser
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for chiming in, StormChaser.  I fed a bunch of dining spots (no pun intended) and lodging options and area points of interest to Speedracer from my dozen or more visits to QDC for hockey over the last several seasons.  But local intel is always taken more seriously.  :thumbsup2: