Welcome to SPHL Forums

Welcome to SPHL Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to other fans of the SPHL!
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

SouthernHockeyGirl

Marksmen Player Signing Discussion

Maybe Tyler Palmer will come back to camp here. I doubt Hauswirth or Thacker will ever be here. Campagna has to have some surgery done so he won't be playing anywhere this year.

We may be having to sign replacements before exhibition games start......smh

• Like 1

Fregeau plays both F\D......I'm sure when he was signed it was intended as a forward.....with the loss of Camper and Thacker that's most likely why he is listed at defense. Agreed, not good.....

• Like 1

Still more cuts to go in the ECHL before thier season starts. It's always last minute signings in the SPHL.

2 hours ago, SouthernHockeyGirl said:

Hauswirth and Thacker released from ECHL teams today. Wow. Just wow.

I can't remember where you posted you wish they telecast the preseason game.  But Brian Gardner announced he would be doing an audio only version so you can atleast listen to it.

• Like 1

Went to STH pick up\meet and greet tonight. If you haven't noticed in the above pic, Palmer is here. Spoke with some of the new rooks, they seem like some really great guys. Also got to speak with Hausy, he said the guys seem to get along good and are anxious to start the season. He also mentioned that Jeke is not here, but is on the way.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 8:13 PM, Greg81102 said:

I can't remember where you posted you wish they telecast the preseason game.  But Brian Gardner announced he would be doing an audio only version so you can atleast listen to it.

How do we find/listen to this?

2 hours ago, SouthernHockeyGirl said:

How do we find/listen to this?

Dawgs have Mixlr radio.  So i'm guessing it will be broadcast on that.  Here is the link.  Find out anything different i'll let you know.

http://mixlr.com/rail-yard-dawgs/

• Like 1

Marksmen protected player Max Cook was placed on waivers by Norfolk today.  Also, protected Ice Flyer, Brian Morgan was put on waivers by Reading.  Morgan had 4 points in one pre-season game a few days ago.

38 minutes ago, Make Marky GM said:

Marksmen protected player Max Cook was placed on waivers by Norfolk today.  Also, protected Ice Flyer, Brian Morgan was put on waivers by Reading.  Morgan had 4 points in one pre-season game a few days ago.

And Pensy owns Morgan's rights.